• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My ICSI Xmas Miracle!

Megg33k

Going with the flow!
Reaction score
A lot of you might actually know me already... and you might already have seen this elsewhere... but I'm going to enjoy the ride this time! No crappy faint lines... No worrying about the end result... I'm just going to enjoy being pregnant!

I'm 13dpo or 10dp3dt... and my beta was 95!!!!

I honestly didn't think my treatment had worked... but here I am! And, I know now that ANYONE can do this. I felt 100% that I would never, ever see a line like that... or a positive digi. I thought I would hurt forever. But, the way I feel tonight... There are no words! :cloud9:

P.S. Screw that nearly negative $ Tree test at the bottom... Same sample gave me the positive digi in 60 seconds... in the evening... no real holding my urine... drinking fluids all day!

Attachments

• dec 20 (2).jpg
    dec 20 (2).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 194
  • Dec 20 (9).jpg
    Dec 20 (9).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 151
OMG OMG HUGE CONGRATS Megg. I am soooooooo happy for you guys.

Thanks for giving us hope :happydance: What an awesome Xmas you will be having MOMMY!

Congradulations again hun im so happy for you!

Congratulations! Early Christmas present! Best of luck!

Lolly x

I'm just gunna say it for the 3rd time.. Congrats it really is a christmas miracle xxx

What brilliant brilliant news! Revel in it!

Congratulations Meg! That is fantastic news! I am so happy for you! Congrats to you and Kevin! :hugs:

Ive said it before but Congrats hun xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"