My impatience got the better of me!!!

twinklebunny

Reaction score
I don't know if you've been on the ttc forum but this is my first month off the bcp for over 9 years. We were ttc but thought we'd just not use contraception instead of using condoms for 3 months cos I didn't think I'd fall pg anyway so soon - I thought it would take at least a couple of months to get period back on track.

Well...my withdrawal bleed was 34 days ago. I tested on Wednesday and got a :bfn: I then decided I wouldn't test for at least another week, but something made me test yesterday morning before I went to work. I used an IC but got a very faint pink :bfp: I was totally shocked to say the least!! I had to go to work and I called in and got a Predictor test on the way home and this showed a :bfn: This obviously left me really confused.

This morning I decided to do another IC so I could compare it with the test from yesterday's FMU, but it must have been a dud test cos I didn't even get a line in the control window...aargh! I was going to test again tomorrow with FMU, but decided I couldn':bfn:t wait any more and did one anyway with my 3rd urine of the day.....and got a :bfp:. It's only a little bit darker than yesterday's line but it's thicker and this one isn't with FMU, so I'm taking it as a good sign. Trying not to let myself get too excited and I keep telling myself it must be wrong, but

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awesome!! I'm happy for you and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->