• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My IVF miracle baby and I are officially in 2nd Tri!! =)

holdontohope

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!!

Feels AMAZING to be moving to 2nd trimester!! Baby is doing so well with a strong heartbeat despite the hurdles we had to jump over in the first 12 weeks! And I am officially off bed rest!! :happydance: Yoga here I come!!

Hopefully in the next few weeks I will start gaining weight and pop out a belly!! So excited :happydance:

Welcome! I also have a miracle IVF baby and can't believe I'm here. Having a bump is great - hopefully yours won't take too long.

Congratulations, my first was ivf - I know how hard pregnancy is when there's so much at stake.

Congratulations!!!!! Welcome to second tri! :) So glad you're off of bed rest - that must have been sooo rough on ya!

Thank you girls!! :hugs:

Bed rest was very difficult! But I hyper stimulated after transfer and ovaries were dangerously large! On top of that I had bleeding/spotting off and on for the first 9 1/2 weeks! So scary. But glad everything is settling and starting to feel good again :)

Congrats!!!!!:happydance:

I have my perfect little ivf baby too. Our little snowflake :baby:
Good luck to you and here's to a healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->