• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My journey is coming to an end

Rainstorm

Mom of 2
Reaction score
I have been complaining for the last two weeks about how long this last stage is and how much longer it'll be till my little girl is finally here...
And this morning I started thinking about how my TTC journey is coming to an end. No more ovulation symptom spotting, no more POAS, no more straining my eyes to see pink lines that aren't really there, no more morning sickness, folic acid or ultrasounds. On the one hand, I'm on :cloud9: thinking that our little family is going to be complete in less than a month, and that we have finished our house and will now move on to enjoying life and watching our children grow.
But on the other... I'm gonna miss this stage of my life...

I totally feel you. Mine has been a difficult TTC journey. I had to work very hard to get my BFP. Although I have 3 months more to go but I know time will fly. And then I will miss being pregnant. But I look forward to see my bundle of joy. I think it is totally normal to feel this way now and once we have our baby we will be too busy to think about all this :)

I feel exactly the same! this is our fourth and final child and I know I will miss being pregnant and the joy of the two pink lines and ultrasounds and kicks and later on I will miss the newborn stage and breastfeeding but now I can focus on the kids we have and on myself a bit too
Good luck with the rest of you pregnancy and congrats :)

Yes, it will be nice to finally get my body back, after two pregnancies, 15 month breastfeeding my first, and however long I get to breastfeed my little girl (hopefully!). I haven't had a drink in two years! That will be nice to get back for a change, a nice cool glass of beer on a hot summer night...
Good luck with your pregnancies girls!!

I know exactly what you are saying, this is our last baby too so no more pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, the whole pregnancy journey, however much it sucks just now I really will miss this part of my life. But as others say too we will be moving onto a new journey but it still feels very sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->