My Lists

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Just want to keep track of what I have bought and what I need to buy. I am going to include my Grandsons and sons birthday lists :) Stuff in red I have already got :)

Darragh Birthday (grandson)
wooden block walker
dulpo blocks
driving game

3-4 outfits
opening his first bank account (putting money in for his birthday too)

Declan birthday
Iphone
Dollars for his holidays
FNAF game
Lego ghostbusters car

Declan Christmas
bat man lego set
pizza van lego set
4x4 lego set
wwe monopoly
toilet trouble game
rubiks race game
tub of lego
NXT wrestling ring

wwe figures
xbox voucher
stickle bricks
dollars for his holidays

Daniel Christmas (daniel just wants money as he wants to get his tattoo finished and he is going on a boys holiday, so he asked us not to spend any money on gifts and just give it to him, so we are only getting him a few small bits)
aftershave
smellies
bits and bobs
money

Darragh Christmas
Wooden ride on
wooden activity table

money in his bank
some outfits

Daniel Birthday (3 weeks after Christmas :wacko: )
Money
tattoo voucher

I am going to try to finish all my shopping by the end of Sept. :happydance::happydance:

I don't know how you can have such self-control! I could never finish that early because I see new things I just *have* to buy. :haha:

I am going to try to finish all my shopping by the end of Sept. :happydance::happydance:

I don't know how you can have such self-control! I could never finish that early because I see new things I just *have* to buy. :haha:

The only reason I have any control this year is because we booked a holiday for April next year, still need to save spending money, so once I finish my Christmas shopping all my extra money will be going towards my spending money for our holiday :haha::haha:

Had to update my lists, Declans headset and controller for his xbox one broke so me being the soft touch that I am I gave him the ones I had stashed for Christmas :/
But he was told that they were Christmas presents and that I wouldnt be getting anything else in place of them and he was happy with that :)

Just one more thing to get for Dec, which I can get the week before Christmas, and thats him done :) Now I wish boots would hurry up with their 3 for 2 and I can get Dan sorted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->