My little boy has a lump on his boys bits :-( Any advice welcome please x

Mercy2

Reaction score
I did post this in the toddler forum but had tonnes of "views" but only one reply, so I figured maybe this was a better area to post it in x
Please anyone who can shed aome light or share a similar story ur advice would be greatly appreciated!

I have copied and pasted my post from the toddler forum below! Thanks x

Right Ladies, I am after a little advice about little boys bits :-/ . I used to be an avid BnB user during my pregnancy with my second but I have been so busy just lately that I dont get on here much! But I really need any opinions on something thats really worrying me!

DS is just 3 and had been pulling at his winky for the past week or two and i wondered at first if it was just discovering and exploring himself etc, but then he started to say it was sore! So I had a good look and under his foreskin is what looks like a hard white solid lump, about a cm in diameter, it isnt a spot or a blister as it has no head or isnt liquid filled etc???? It sticks out quite far when u press the skin down slightly but u cant see it at all if u just look at him normally without moving the skin! I took him to the docs and his exact words were "I dont have a clue what that is, sorry" lol the ever helpfull GP eh?? Anyways I have had him refered to the clinic at our hosp but theres a waiting list for appointments. I was wondering if any of you ladies have had something similar with your boys? I was thinking it might be an adhesion, or a bit of infection from him fiddling with his bits, but i am not sure! Any experiences or advice will be appreciated x Thanks in advance guys x He does make me chuckle tho as he has told me hes booked in to see the "special Willy doctor" and that he needs to "wap it out for him to check" haha! I love how kids always have their own crazy take on everything lol x

I am still waiting at the minute for an appointment to be sent for the clinic at the hospital but he seems to be getting more distressed by it each day! :0(

sorry your LO is having problems : (

All I can suggest is, if he is distressed perhaps go back to your GP surgery and see someone else?? They may have a clue or be able to speed up the referral

:hugs:
x

Didn't want to read and run but no real advice.

I hope you find out what it is and get it sorted soon!

Didn't want to read and run, but haven't a clue what it might be, if he's getting more distressed I think you should go back to your GPs.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Love Sarah xxx

Thanks guys x I will DEFFINATELY take him back to the GP tomorrow as I have just had another look and there is a second lump on there! It just looks like there is two white jelly beans under the skins surface! its so strange!
We took him out foe a day at the farm yesterday and even with all the distractions to keep him entertained, he was pulling and fiddling with his crotch the whole time, like its driving him mad! :-( poor baby! Thankyou for those who replied x It means a lot x

sorry no advice hun, my dh's cousins lo had a swollen testicle, turned out to be nothing, so hopefully it'll be nothing. could be swollen glands (do they have them done there?) or an allergy or bite? best thing is to see your GP hun xx

Oh bless him, hope you get some answers

xxx

DH (who's a nurse) just saying do you have a childrens hospital/A&E, if so he says turn up there with him and say he's in pain with it, hopefully they will either be able to help or get you referred to the appropriate department quicker. If he's constantly pulling at it then I'd say its more than discomfort.

xxx

DH (who's a nurse) just saying do you have a childrens hospital/A&E, if so he says turn up there with him and say he's in pain with it, hopefully they will either be able to help or get you referred to the appropriate department quicker. If he's constantly pulling at it then I'd say its more than discomfort.

xxx

I did wonder if I might try that to be honest! I dont like that its getting worse over each day and lord knows how long i will have to wait for an appointment to come through! I am going to call the out of hours GP I think and then see if he thinks I should take him somewhere like A&E or if a GP will look at him x Thankyou SO muchy for your replies guys x Many many thanks! :hugs:

maybe it is some kind of infection cos like u said theres another lump there now and infections can spread

let us know how he gets on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->