My little brother

xpaigex

Reaction score
I A M S O P I S S E D O F F

At a DAMN kid at my little brothers school. OK.My half brother is half black. And at school,because it was the last day,everyone was signing each others school shirts. And ALL of his classmates and friends wrote good stuff. their names with like a message. BUT ONE goddamn brat WROTE 'OKIE NIGGA' ON THE BACK.I swear. I feel like tracking that goddamn brat down and just giving him a piece of my FRIKKEN mind!!!!!

IM SO PISSED OFF!! Iv been mega protective of my little brother since he was born,and i love him to bits, and just want him to be happy. Iv TRIED protecting/shielding him from the crappyness of the world. you know, tried to make the world look pure,nice,non RACIST in his eyes. I always looked out for him,made sure he was fine.

BUT i cant protect him when hes at school!! some kids are plain evil cause their mothers are assholes and their dads are in jail and dont teach them how to be nice.

IM so pissed off that my brother had to get frikken upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Iv never felt so pissed off in my life.Iv been damage-controling all day,trying to make him feel better,trying to make it look like its not a big-deal.like it was just a little joke.

wow! I dread to think what kind of adult that brat will turn into! How old is this kid? I guess the racism probably comes from his parents but if hes young enough maybe a word with teachers telling them the problem will allow him to be properly educated without ignorance:hugs:

hes 16. yeah I know at the end of the its the parents who probably influence 98% of how a child acts!!!!

I think iv posted this thread in the wrong section:dohh::blush: iv moved it to 'home life & relations'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->