My little munchkin man has arrived!! :-) - UPDATED with birth story

thanks for your messages! we're both doing well now - just really tired bless!! xx

aw cngratultions he's a little cutey- look forward to you birth story when you are all nice and rested x x

wow it was only a couple of days ago i was speaking to you!! im so scared on what a contraction is going to feel like lol, cant even see them coming tbh dont feel like its going to happen at all, well done chick hes cute!! xx

Congratulations!!! He looks so sweet... Actually, he looks almost exactly like the baby in your ticker. Haha! Congrats again; enjoy getting to know each other. :)

Ahh wow, he is a cutie!!!!

Big congrats to you and your hubby, I am so jealous! Everyone is beating me to it LOL xx

Yay, congratulations on your little man! Hope you feel better soon and get some well deserved rest! :hugs:

wow it was only a couple of days ago i was speaking to you!! im so scared on what a contraction is going to feel like lol, cant even see them coming tbh dont feel like its going to happen at all, well done chick hes cute!! xx

I know it was quite a shock when my waters broke - even though I was expecting it if you know what i mean?? The contractions started off really manageable - it was only towards the end they got really painful!

Birth story will come in the next day or so I promise!! :)

xx

Ahh wow, he is a cutie!!!!

Big congrats to you and your hubby, I am so jealous! Everyone is beating me to it LOL xx

aawww i'm sorry for beating you to the gun lol! he just couldn't wait to meet his mommy lol! I was expecting you to have LO before me!! Don't worry your time will be here before you know it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->