My little munchkin man has arrived!! :-) - UPDATED with birth story

Ahh wow, he is a cutie!!!!

Big congrats to you and your hubby, I am so jealous! Everyone is beating me to it LOL xx

aawww i'm sorry for beating you to the gun lol! he just couldn't wait to meet his mommy lol! I was expecting you to have LO before me!! Don't worry your time will be here before you know it! xx

Ha ha I know, I am still not up to my due date yet so I cant moan! He will come when he is ready.... good job he hasnt yet because I havent even finished packing my hospital bag! LOL

Ahh enjoy every second with him, cant wait for your birth story! xx

Ahh wow, he is a cutie!!!!

Big congrats to you and your hubby, I am so jealous! Everyone is beating me to it LOL xx

aawww i'm sorry for beating you to the gun lol! he just couldn't wait to meet his mommy lol! I was expecting you to have LO before me!! Don't worry your time will be here before you know it! xx

Ha ha I know, I am still not up to my due date yet so I cant moan! He will come when he is ready.... good job he hasnt yet because I havent even finished packing my hospital bag! LOL

Ahh enjoy every second with him, cant wait for your birth story! xx

I did mine on friday - it's a good job!!! just added birth story on page 1 :) xx

Ahh bless, you did really well!! He is very handsome, well done!

Good job you packed your bag in time LOL I have finally finished doing mine..... bet I forget something crucial though lol xx

Good job you packed your bag in time LOL I have finally finished doing mine..... bet I forget something crucial though lol xx

Funnily enough I never used anything out of the bag until after he was born! I'd bought a tens machine too and it never come out the wrapper! When you're in so much pain the last of your worries is lip balm or magazines lol!! xx

Funnily enough I never used anything out of the bag until after he was born! I'd bought a tens machine too and it never come out the wrapper! When you're in so much pain the last of your worries is lip balm or magazines lol!! xx

Yeah I think alot of people over-pack dont they? I dont think I have put too much stuff in... which is probably why I keep thinking I am forgetting something..... as long as I have my i-phone for Angry Birds LOL I will be happy! ha ha

How have your first few days been with your little cutie? xx

Yeah I think alot of people over-pack dont they? I dont think I have put too much stuff in... which is probably why I keep thinking I am forgetting something..... as long as I have my i-phone for Angry Birds LOL I will be happy! ha ha

just make sure you have your phone charger with you!! mine was going 50 to the dozen with text messages and battery ran out and had no idea what time it was during the night as after waters broke the last thing I thought about was putting a watch on - actually if you haven't already put a spare watch in :)

I only had 1 nappy left when we went home though, so make sure you have plenty of nappies with you! I only took 3 sleepsuits and they were all used up coz I had no idea when to change nappies and they were getting rather wet bless!!

xx

just make sure you have your phone charger with you!! mine was going 50 to the dozen with text messages and battery ran out and had no idea what time it was during the night as after waters broke the last thing I thought about was putting a watch on - actually if you haven't already put a spare watch in :)

I only had 1 nappy left when we went home though, so make sure you have plenty of nappies with you! I only took 3 sleepsuits and they were all used up coz I had no idea when to change nappies and they were getting rather wet bless!!

xx

Oh yes, phone charger is a must! I dont own a watch? I am allergic to the stainless steel on the back of the watch face and it brings me out in a rash LOL

I have put 3 little shortsleeved sleepsuits in and 2 long sleeved ones too.. plus a couple of jackets... and have put a whole packet of nappies in, think there are 27 in a packet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->