My LO has a fever

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
My LO has a fever :cry: but she doesn't seem sick at all. Yesterday she was very clingy and would cry if I put her down but if I was holding her she was fine. She slept a lot yesterday but sometimes she has sleepy days (and it was good for me because I had a raging headache all day). She also woke up chewing like crazy on her fists and wanting to shove anything that got near her into her mouth. I'd read somewhere that when babies are teething sometimes they'll get a diaper rash...and I noticed her bum was a little red yesterday afternoon so I put some cream on it. I looked up fever as its related to teething and found conflicting information. It was 100.1 last night and 99.7 this morning...so not high enough to take her to the doctor or keep her home from daycare. I gave her some Tylenol and she's in good spirits. Could she be teething already at 11 weeks and does anyone have experience with teething causing a low fever?

yeah babies can teeth at anytime Ellie started teething in NICU she was 9 weeks, 1 corrected lol. but I would take her along to the DR and get whatever she might be coming down with sorted before she gets to unwell xx

I've never had teething cause a fever, but some people say it does.

I remember you posting that she's in daycare. Unfortunately kids in daycare pick up a lot bugs. Avery had a cold that only had a cough this week and the other little girl in church had a fever. It's that time of year in the US.

Yes it is...I just wondered if she would have some other symptoms if it was a bug...guess I will call the doctor and see if they recommend bringing her in but my guess is that they'll just have me give her Tylenol (which I did) and keep an eye on it

They'll probably recommend tylenol. Your daughter is so young, I'd definitely bring her in.

That was the weird thing with my daughter and the other little girl at church. They both had only one symptom. (i.e. just cough or just fever) Sometimes viruses are strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->