my Lo's first day in cloth

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
Its the first day-yey :happydance: hopefully it will go smoothly and i will get to find out what holds in bf explode poohs :rofl:
im even looking at my stash to see which nappy i don't mind him poohing in :haha:

so far so good and the bumgenuis v3 held in a bf pooh :happydance: had to pop out quickly so thankfully had my LL wet bag handy.

Going well, although his naughty baby nappy leak a little, it want too bad :happydance: using reusable wipes but have used huggie wipes to get the intial pooh off his bum. dont have enough nappies to do it full time though, will do soon :flower:

Oooh, congrats :)
soon there'll be no stopping you!!xxxx

its gone well thank you :happydance: but his popngro leaked-nevermind, might try him tonight with a cloth nappy :thumbup:

you'll find some of them just need more pre washing than others and sometimes tbh they simply just don't suit some babies for one reason or another. Sometimes aswell, a nappy might not work right now because it might not fit quite right so it can be a good idea to just put it to one side and try again in a few weeks when LO's shape is likely to have changed again. It's all about trial and error! As long as the majority are working well :thumbup:

Going well, although his naughty baby nappy leak a little, it want too bad :happydance: using reusable wipes but have used huggie wipes to get the intial pooh off his bum. dont have enough nappies to do it full time though, will do soon :flower:

My LO is in his cloth nappies in the day but still in disposables on a night as they keep everything in longer than the cloth and he only wakes me up every 3-5 hours on a night. But his naughty baby nappies are about the only brand that seem to keep things in for us. Unfortunately the two green naughty baby ones have dodgy poppers so don't go to the newborn size. I think my totsbots would keep more in now we have washed them lots if he fit into the PUL wraps too but he only fits in our fleece and cotton ones at the moment. The worst was our hugabuns newborn which look fantastic but I think they did not fit his legs very well.

One of the wonderoos leaked also but i do think they may need wasing more, also depends on how tight you do the nappies-maybe :shrug: very impressed with the bumgenius v3 though, he will wear them tonight :happydance: so fingers crossed :flower:

Lo has just done a hugh bf pooh and the wonderoo kept it in :happydance: but now not sure if we can use cloth tonight as running low on nappies, if we did cloth tonight it will only leave Lo 2 nappies for tomorrow :cry: but will be getting some more through the post this week :happydance:

Lo has just done a hugh bf and the wonderoo kept it in :happydance: but now not sure if we can use cloth tonight as running low on nappies, if we did cloth tonight it will only leave Lo 2 nappies for tomorrow :cry: but will be getting some more through the post this week :happydance:

I'm still using sposies on a night, but waiting on a WNNN & Tots Bots Stretchy to arrive. The bumgugger leaked on her the first night but not sure if it needed boosting or that the wrap was too loose tho :shrug:. Glad its going well for you. How many do you have atm?

i have 13 nappies at the mo as lent out 1 naughty baby nappy to a friend to try but will be getting 3 bbos next week from anothersquish :happydance: how many nappies have you got? some of his have leaked so not sure if ive done them up tight enough :shrug:
well done to you :hugs: we are day 3 tomorrow and loving using cloth nappies :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->