My Love

LovelyLeonara

Reaction score
A few months ago. My partner and i split up. We were both in India at the time working. We were together and try and rebuild myse3 years. Throughout those three years we never once used protection as i didn't even have a period for 2 and after that it was very sporadic.
When he and i broke up, he actually elft hte coutnry without telling me or our work agent. Once i had found out, my body was also screaming to get out. I came over to america to stay at my mothers house and try and rebuild myself. I was devastated, angry, hurt that he could do such a thing.
I should have been more angry than i was, my my body would not let me go. Infac teh very opposite. I started to learn his language, i felt his presence, i urged to be near him despite how we had ended.
Pregnancy crossed my mind on occasion however after 3 years of nothing, what were the chances of cocieving the last time we were physically together!!!!! However when i had found that my breasts became so sore beyond belief, sleeping pattern way off, and was feeling sick, i assumed i was heartbroken!
When i eventually did decide to take a test. He did not believe me. I sent a picture, he still did not, so i had to send one of myself in the test! He contacted my parents before i had the chance to tell them
Once he came around and believed me, iw as about 16 weeks. I had been to teh doctors the previous day and everything was great. Within a few hours he was on teh phone trying to convice me i was ruining hid and the babies life by keeping it and i'm selfish. He called my darling baby a gift from teh devil and that i should get that s*** scooped out of my v******** and he hated me!
within hours. I hemmoraged and underwent a severe miscarriage in the ER and lost 3 pints of blood............... I miss her!!!! thought that was it for me too......in some ways i wish it were but:flower:
She gave me everything and showed me everything i needed to see. My Beautiful Leonara, which seemed to fit her so perfectly, afterwards i had found out that her name means light :hugs:. She died on 9/11

What an ordeal for you, and I am very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you x

Thank You! I think its always worst first thing in the morning when ou wake up and your first thought is that you are no longer pregnant!!! Nothing worse! Atm i am currently still bleeding and terrified to go to the bathroom as little pieces of my baby are coming out:nope: All i can wish for is that she can come back to me when she has a father in her life to love her as much as i did....do!

Do any of you know how to upload a song. I am a songwriter/singer and i wrote something for my little girl which i would love to share!

I'm sorry to both of you. Without a partner there its been vital to have as much support as possible so thank you:hugs:

Thank You! I think its always worst first thing in the morning when ou wake up and your first thought is that you are no longer pregnant!!! Nothing worse! Atm i am currently still bleeding and terrified to go to the bathroom as little pieces of my baby are coming out:nope: All i can wish for is that she can come back to me when she has a father in her life to love her as much as i did....do!

Do any of you know how to upload a song. I am a songwriter/singer and i wrote something for my little girl which i would love to share!

I'm sorry to both of you. Without a partner there its been vital to have as much support as possible so thank you:hugs:

I'd love to hear your song, hun. And I am still dealing with that no longer pregnant feeling...:cry:

As for the bleeding...I know some is normal at this stage, but can I advise that you get a scan to check everything is ok? I had products left behind and needed a d & c this week to get rid. I feel a lot better for it, so just thought I'd give you a tip there to help ease the distress.

I am sorry for your loss babe and I also would love to hear your song if you can work out how to add (sorry IT is not my strong point!) xxx

I'm sorry or your loss hun :( I too had a m/c at 16 weeks xxx

Thank you lovely ladies!!!!

In reference to the D and C, i am going to the gyno on Monday and i am truly dreading the thought of having to do it but i realise it may be nessecary:nope:

I know all of you must feel similar to me. I am the only one of my friends to have personally gone through this yet and although i know my mom has and alot of my piers, sometimes the best way to talk is to talk to someone that you don't know, nor will ever know!

I was just watching V for Vendetta and there is a particular scene which just had me thinking. One where a woman exchanges notes to another whom is dying. She finds love for this person despite never knowing them and this is what i feel for all of you and so i thank you from teh bottom of my heart. It is truly the worst pain immaginable!!!

My mother was with me at the time. In all my life i have never seen her so worried. I am the only girl in the family and the youngest. As i was losing my child which i knew deep down i was, i felt her feel the same for me in relation to her possibly losing me too. I have a new found love and respect for my mother as that bond is remarkable. The bond a mother has, is the greatest emotion i have ever felt, i have never loved anything more!

This song, i think i have figured it out :thumbup: I hope to give you all something! It was the most difficult song i have written. The first draft you can't even hear the words i am crying so much!:flower:

When she died, i tried to find songs that were specifially written about miscarraige and found nothing. i thinks its absurd its such a taboo topic. It is not shameful to be able to love and express the love for ones child! So i give this ladies to you! It is not a happy song, its a realistic one. Just truly about missing them and wishing that you could save them......seeing there face despite never seeing it

It's just uploading now so i shall attach the link on a separate post. Please do feel free to send it along to anyone who might need it:hugs: if you need to cry, smile. Don't ever feel you need to forget the unforgetable

Much love to you all x0x0:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

So the Video is on YOutube

:thumbup::wohoo:

but for me to post it i need 10 posts apparently...not sure if that means me???:confused:

help

I'm sorry to both of you. Without a partner there its been vital to have as much support as possible so thank you:hugs:[/QUOTE]

I'd love to hear your song, hun. And I am still dealing with that no longer pregnant feeling...:cry:

As for the bleeding...I know some is normal at this stage, but can I advise that you get a scan to check everything is ok? I had products left behind and needed a d & c this week to get rid. I feel a lot better for it, so just thought I'd give you a tip there to help ease the distress.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry for your loss babe and I also would love to hear your song if you can work out how to add (sorry IT is not my strong point!) xxx

:happydance: IT definatly not mine either. As you mgiht have gathered from the earlier post:haha:

So i still can't give you the link however all you need to do is type in soulstyles23 on YouTube and the song 'My Darling' should come up :hugs:

Let me know you you guys have any problems

hope you have a fantastic weekend

:kiss:

I'm so so sorry to hear that you lost your precious little girl Leonara, what a beautiful name. You've been through such a difficult time with everything that happened at the hospital and the cruel words from your partner.

The 'no longer pregnant' feeling is awful, but it does fade. Most of the time, I have come to terms with it now, 14 weeks later, although I do have moments where I think I feel a kick or find myself holding my stomach :(

Take care of yourself, and I hope that being here helps you, I don't know how I would have coped if I hadn't found this site, it's been such a comfort.

xxx

You have a BIG talent there, your song is beautiful xx

Have you heard "Carry On" by Badly Drawn Boy? It is a song written for a drama series about someone who lost her son. It is the song which always reminds me that I need to pick myself up and carry on or losing my daughter would have been in vain! I listen to it when I am sad.

Beautiful song, really beautiful, your voice is lovely, hun. It's a song I wish you hadn't had to write, but I'm glad you did, and thank you for sharing it with us.

I hope the unbearable sadness eases off soon. I can't sing or write music but I can dance, and I can't wait to get back to dancing because it's how I express myself and let myself go in the music. It was hard not being able to dance much when I was pregnant, but at least when I did, there was joy in my heart. Now I need to dance to release the sadness. Once I am physically well I will be back dancing. I am already choreographing in my head all the time...

What a lovely song, thank you!!!

Yes its a song that wish i hadn't had to write but in so many ways.....i would neevr regret a day in my life! I am who i am because of it! My girl, gave me the most precious thing she could give me, i don't know if i can explain it but she showed me the people i can love and trust around me and those that i can't! Unfortunatly in this case it was the man i thoguht i could trust the most but such is life ) I am fortunate in so many ways. To have the support from you all, from my family, my friends. To have even one person in life is such a blessing!!!

Everything i do now, i have her in my thoughts and i will be the best i can be for her so that when the time is right perhaps she can grace me with her presence again and that i can give her the life she truly diserved

Life will never be the same again! I would never wish it to be! The memory of her is far better than never having had the memory at all!

I bought her birthstone which i wear around me constantly. It's a small symbol of her and something i would reccomend to have to any of you

many many to you all:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Beautiful song, really beautiful, your voice is lovely, hun. It's a song I wish you hadn't had to write, but I'm glad you did, and thank you for sharing it with us.

I completely agree...what a stunning voice you have, you can hear the emotion in the song...beautiful, a fantastic tribute to Leonara, what a wonderful mummy she has xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->