My MC has ruined the fun of testing!!!

yellow610

Reaction score
Besides the fact that you'll never have that same reaction and just worry and worry when you see your bfp but....

I thought I would never know the difference between :witch:AF symptoms and preg symptoms but jeez I certainly did. And now I know what I should be feeling and its not there and I have a gut feeling they won't happen. I'm ok with it.. but I think I had more fun symptom spotting and feeling all positive and now I'm like noppppeeee...:dohh: thats AF. ughghgh Anyone else feel this way?

yep!!! I totally feel this way feel really down this week as well as used rubbish opks that i said i wouldnt use when we first started ttc as we wanted to not feel pressure well now after my m/c last month I have seceretly been using them feel bad doing that and have now become obsessed because I think i may have ov'd on Monday or sunday but the stupid tests I bought have never showed anything more then a feint line and we only dtd on Monday night so think i am out but like you say would defo worry if I ever was lucky enough to get another bfp

I'm sorry for your loss first of all . It's horrible, i had a mc in Dec 2010 and testing since has not been the same. I feel so immensely angry and upset when i see a BFN and then i know i'm gonna feel scared when i do get a BFP. It's so frustrating and only adds to the pressure each cycle. Were NTNP and i still know exactly when I o and can't help but feel like i'm steering us towards only :sex: on those fertile days. We managed it 3 times in out alleged fertil days but i still can't help but feel like i'm out this month. I don't really feel any symptoms at all this month :(

I used opks to.. but I think more out of curiousity. I didn't do anything (no charting, temping, opks) when I got my bfp and now I'm stressing. Not fun! I feel all this pressure to getting right again for myself and for dh. We've been on like a "mission" instead of just trying to enjoy it.. but how do u enjoy it when you'll be worried all the damn time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->