My mei tai turned up :) and question re:newborns

mummypeanut

baby due march 10th
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance:!!!

https://slingjax.co.uk/catalog.php?item=198&catid=34&ret=catalog.php?category=34

I'ts beaaaaaautiful - im so happy!! little things please little minds :happydance:

Now all i need is a baby to put in it!

How long until you can put a baby on your back? and at what age do you start to put thier legs out rather than in froggie? Also any tips on how to breast feed using one? I also have a moby and so i think i will use that mostly for breast feeding but id like to know if its possible in a meitai

xxxxx

I got Hayden's when he was 2mo...he could put his feet out then, so it really just depended on his mood. I started putting him on my back when he was like 4mo I think? I use to put him in it while I cleaned all the time and he would just nap away. I did figure out how to breastfeed in one...but not until he was a bit older...I'd say 5-6mo? but I would wear my nursing tank then a regular shirt over it, just pull that regular shirt up and undo the nursing tank and he would just nurse straight on lol

thanks for the feedback - i was wondering if theres an age where they shouldnt be putting thier legs out because of hip development - but then you're right when theyre ready they will just start doing it i suppose :dohh:

Thanks xx

i feed in my mei tai all the time hun, its just a matter of positioining them,

Aimee loves her mei tai :D

she puts her feet how she wants now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe