• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My Microscope Thread

H

HB

Wanted a Microscope thread that i can refer to for info and stuff.
And if anyone else joins me on the scoping journey can also join in!!

HOW DOES IT WORK? ~ Dried saliva viewed under a microscope has a distinct crystallization pattern. When a woman is fertile and most likely to conceive, her saliva will dry in fern-like patterns.
During non-fertile days, the pattern is random, and un-connected dots appear.
When a combination of dots and "ferns" are present it is called a "transition"pattern the woman is less fertile, but conception is still very possible. "Fern-like" structures appear approximately three to four days before ovulation begins and two to three days after it stops.
Thus, the Isis-Scope is an indispensable tool for conception - or alternatively to let one know when extra awareness is required to prevent conception. In either case, the days that one is most fertile is easily determined by the Isis-Scope.

To Clean ~ water & cotton buds. Then use glasses wipe to polish the lens afterwards.

https://homepage.mac.com/amerikiwiusa/PhotoAlbum47.html ~ Scope pictures and meanings

Will keep updating with stuff as i find info!

xox

Looks like i might join you!

Charting is good but id like something to tell me that im about to ovulate that doesnt cost the bomb!

Good luck girls, I will follow this thread with great interest!! xx

:dust:

I had partial ferning yesterday (the little crystal type thing)
But nothing today... weird!!!

xox

On the site i got mine from, the instructions there said you should do it first thing in the morning or at least 2 hours after drinking, eating or smoking.

OMG this is spooky!

I was just about to post about my microscope as i hadnt noticed one b4, lol

Im now on cycle day 2 and just used microscope (for the sake of it) and i have got a ferning pattern, i have taken pics if anyone wants a look (it wasnt easy getting pics but i did manage lol)

well done you being able to get a pic!!
If you wouldn't mind posting it that would be great!!

xox

this is where im gonna be dumb again :oops:

where can i post a pic and how do i do it, again sorry if im being thick lol,

I must admit it wasnt easy taking a pic, i was using my mobile as it has a really good camera on it, rather shocked at the clarity of the pics

I have posted my pic on bounty website in my profile, the link is..

https://www.bounty.com/memberpages/gallery/folderview.asp?btyMbr=326744&folder=ovutel+pics

you need to click on one of the pics to see it more clearly

Take care and good luck

I can see the ferns there, but i don't know if its cos its so early in your cycle?
Am so not good at the scope thing yet!! lol!!

xox

Lol What scop are you using? im using ovatel, i bought it off ebay for £19.75 and got 5 free early detection preg tests.

i didnt know you could get any ferning patterns around af time, but i have just looked the scope pic/meaning link and there it is lol, so many things i still dont know :blush:

I've got an ISIS.. got 2 early tests with it!
That link thats on here is handy... i use that to compare mine with!
I got partial ferning, and now only have the circle things!!!

Confuzzled!

xox

is the isis the one with the bulb?

i know what you mean, all this we go through eh? scopes, opk, charting, cm and cervix checking etc :rofl: l

Yeah has got a little Green bulb in it... its really cool!

(am off to bed now hun, sorry!)

xox

Hayley, you gonna continue with this even tho you are having a break? It will give you plenty of practise! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"