my midwife is gonna kill me..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by amytrisha, Oct 9, 2013.

1. supertabby

supertabby Well-Known Member

I must only be a few miles away from you (I'm just outside Manchester) but we get a fresh sample pot AND a little plastic disposable funnel each time. You can either get it from reception when you arrive and nip in the loo there and then, or you can take one home for next time and do it at home.

The pots only cost about 50p from a pharmacy to buy yourself. My last pregnancy I just got a stash of pots from the pharmacy and did them at home. I used a plastic measuring jug to pee into and then decant lol. Obviously I kept it in the bathroom and didn't use for cooking haha! This time I'm not very organised (joys of parenting a 2 year old!) so just do it when I get to clinic.

2. Nats21

Nats21 Well-Known Member

My midwives very generous, I got 3 to keep me going! Definitely a new one each time though, hope you get another one! Xx

3. amytrisha

amytrisha Mother of boys.

I'm in Bolton, quite a shabby place so it's understandable we get 1 pot for 9 months :winkwink:

I'm sure she'll give me a new one, I'm not buying one lmao! Jus had me giggling OH was saying "she's gonna go mad, you've lost your homework" hahah. X

4. pollydolly

pollydolly Well-Known Member

I got a bag full at my booking in app!

@ lmao at 'lost your homework' :rofl: x