my midwife kicks butt!!!!!!!!!!

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
OMG!!!!! have just got back from seeing the midwife at GP surgery and am amazed at all shes done!!! i told her what happened on fri when i called the hospital(as she had told me to), and she went MAD!!!! :gun: turns out she is a supervising MW for the area and was v v v unimpressed by the attitude of the EPAC staff............she has made an offical complaint to the chief consultant!!!arghhh, my name is going to be mud up there!!!!! :-k

She then took preg test and confirmed im preg, YAY!!!! then blood to send off for hormone count, and the consultant at hosp has made appt for me to go in on fri afternoon, he will scan me and see what he can see, plus takwe more blood to see what the count has done.
im just elated!! :D :cloud9: after stressing all weekend im feel so much more chilled, just got to wait till fri now...............

FAB Muffin & so she should & if they are unprofessionally rude if you have to be in contact with them again then make sure you tell her end of day if they done the job they are there for they wouldn't be in trouble! I wish I'd of done something about my experience with the hospital back in Feb/May but didn't have a MW etc.

Over all I am SO pleased for you :yipee:

Thats Fantastic Muffin :happydance: Can I borrow her :lol:

Let us know how you get on Friday.

Charm X

yay!!! just what you need tht is great!!!!! xx

I am so pleased for you hun, she sounds great!! makes a change to hear a nice story abouit someone we have dealings with during pregnancy, seems all too often on here people are let down one way or another........that is all it takes, one person to stand up for us!!

Well done your MW!!!

Glad you are feeling so much better now hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->