My midwife ran off with a patients husband 5 months after delivering baby!!

N

nickyXjayno

Just found out today and can't believe it!!
It's in the newspaper, google it online for Rebecca runs of with husband, midwife singleton hospital.

Had heard she was getting fired but thought it was because she had been unreliable with other pregnant women, like she had with me.
But my new midwife came around today and wouldn't say anything except go on google.

Apparently she added the couple on facebook after helping the mother give birth and 5 months later he left the wife after an affair with my midwife.

Anyone else had her for a midwife?!

There was me thinking she was just flakey and all along she's been having an affair!

Wow, so glad I didnt have her!! LOL

Fancy using a position of trust like that? Husband is a rat too! x

Oh my god!!! Talk about unprofesional lol.. I'm guessing she wont be returning to midwifery any time soon?! xx

https://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/no...by-then-run-off-with-the-mothers-husband.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ginning-affair-married-father-days-later.html

Apparently she's still on the team but is under investigation, all her current mothers to be are taken from her care.
Hence why I got a new midwife so quick.

Was wondering why they kept talking about getting evidence and proof of failings in my and other ladies care at the meeting.
I just assumed she was being a crap midwife to more women, not running off with a husband O-o.

yikes, that is insane. Glad you got a new midwife!

Wow that's scary! I'm not sure who's more pathetic, the mid-wife for going after a patients husband, or the husband for being such a jerk and cheating on his wife who just pushed out his baby... I guess in a way they deserve each other. He can worry all day about her meeting another new father and she has a man who jumps ship when things get tough.

oh wow that is discusting how could you do that to someone??!! she obv had the hots for him to try and add on fb in the first place.. the mans a rat too!

Like the bit about how she denied it..... and moments earlier he was seen scurrying inside her home.

Pair of rats, poor wife is better off without him and she needs to be struck off.... both as guilty as one another. That poor baby, imagine telling him that when he is older?? The woman entrusted to deliver him into the world was sleeping with his Dad a few months later??

I couldn't believe it.
When my new midwife said to google her as she couldn't outright discuss it I new it was going to be something bad but not this.
Thought she would be done for neglect or something.

WOW! The baby's father is absolutely to blame is... girls like the MW are out there a lot. Our men just have to know better and respect themselves and us.

Wow that's absolutely disgusting. And she was your midwife??? I hope your new one has better morals!

Yup she was my midwife lol.
Only met her the once at my booking appointment and spoke to her on the phone a couple of times, wasn't happy with her service though as she was hard to get hold of and failed to turn up at some appointments.

My new midwife seems amazing, really fun and put me right at ease.
she's also a bit older so don't think I need to worry about my oh!!

Yup she was my midwife lol.
Only met her the once at my booking appointment and spoke to her on the phone a couple of times, wasn't happy with her service though as she was hard to get hold of and failed to turn up at some appointments.

My new midwife seems amazing, really fun and put me right at ease.
she's also a bit older so don't think I need to worry about my oh!!

Hmm thinking about this.... my MW is crap.... I saw her at my 8 weeks booking in appointment, she told me to ring her after I had my 20 week scan so she could sort out my MATB1 certificate, and I have called her twice and left messages both times and she has never got back to me?!

Maybe she is a Daddy-stealer too! LOL

What an evil witch.

:shrug:why they ran off...i mean there are lot of bf and hubbies who leave theri wifes and girl friends...noy even caring about their kids ...what a shame

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->