My miracle ..... to give people hope

Ckelly79

mother of 3
Reaction score
I was here 5 weeks ago celebrating that after 3 years of trying we finally did it again ....
At 6+6 my heart broke I collapsed at home there was so much pain and blood, I'm sure I saw a ballooned like piece of tissue ???The hospital examined me , said miscarriage took my notes and sent me on my way.
The 4 weeks that followed this was horrendous I was so poorly , down and hormonal constantly being told this is normal and soon I would feel better once levels returned to zero. Was on here asking for advice .... is this really normal.
Well Wednesday 5th July I had enough of no one listening .... I was scared of infection etc....cried to my doc he sent me for bloods. HCG levels 118,345. ????? Was sent straight for a scan.
Before I went in was warned..." please don't get your hopes up and empty sac could cause levels to rise"
There on the screen was my BEAN 11 weeks wriggling heartbeat good..... I burst in to tears....
Explanation they are unsure possibly twins and lost one??? Got quite a lot of " We are sorry" regarding aftercare.
Sorry for the long post just wanted to share my story.
Happy so happy but still in shock xxxx

Omg I am so happy for you, brought tears to my eyes :hugs:. Congratulations on your sweet little miracle :cloud9:.

Aww that's so amazing! Congratulations :cloud9:

Omg wow! I can't even begin to imagine all the emotions you have been going through the last few weeks!

Thanks ladies
It was so tough .... now I'm looking forwards and hoping it's a lot smoother from here on out xx

What an amazing story! Congrats to you xx

Wow, what an amazing story! You must feel like you just stepped off a crazy rollercoaster, except this one had an awesome prize waiting for you at the end. I'm so happy for you!

I'm not impressed with the care you received. I can't believe no one knew you were still pregnant! I'm so happy your story has such a beautiful ending (new beginning?) though! Congrats!

Thank you Karoolia
I'm not impressed myself I just got given excuses and to be fair I just want to look forward as even thinking of those 4 weeks upsets me.
I've just been given my dating scan and consultants appointment.... 10 days to go xx

I am so happy for you! What wonderful news and I am so glad your little bean is in there nice and snug!!! :happydance:

Wow!! Thankfully they didn't suggest a d&c on you. I can't imagine the rollercoaster ride you've been thru for the past weeks, must be so heartbreaking.

Have a H&H 7months!!

Such good news!! Did they scan you first of all when they thought you had lost little one??

6lilpigs no offered nothing no scan no further blood tests nothing every time I called to say I didn't feel things weren't right I was told give it a few more weeks...
Thanks ladies xx

So happy to read this! I had my rainbow after several miscarriages and am now pregnant again so it is always nice to hear success stories. Massive congrats to you and a h&h 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->