My motherly gender instinct was WRONG

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
I was 100000000000000000% sure my little baby would have been a boy, but turns out it is definitely a girl :) measuring 17+2, was such an amazing experience and i feel so much more attached to it now i know the sex!

Bit of a pointless thread but we are over the moon and we will be calling her Ava Rose- we think anyway :) however we are forever changing our minds,

She had a look at all of the bone structure and heart and she said everything looked normal- so hopefully at our 20 week scan everything will be fine and healthy (fingers crossed!)

Congratulations :) we were told with our second and I felt like I was so much more connected with her <3

i thought i was blue too and works out we are also pink . Im so excited must admit xxx

Im team pink too after being convinced she was a boy & I can't believe how connected I am to her since I found out on Thurs! The love is just amazing :pink:

Congrats Honey, i was so sure my baby would be a Girl, even had boy dreams and was told that means opposite, i was totally shocked when i was told boy. Enjoy:hugs:

I was so sure this baby was going to be a girl , actually everyone was but no he is definitely at boy no doubt about that . I was a bit shocked at first when I found out , it really didn't matter what the sex of the baby was but I had just gone so long thinking he was a she , lol .

Congratulations. I'm not sure now one day I think girl the next boy. Only 5 weeks to wait yayyyyyy xx:hugs:

This made me laugh, I was also 200% sure I was having a girl (as was alot of my family), but nope we were all totally wrong, I have had 2 scans where they checked gender and both said they were 100% sure he's a "he" lol, I even seen the potty shot myself.
I guess mothers instinct isn't very reliable!

I felt the same way!!!! Hahahahahahaha I thought I was team blue, 17+2 days found out its a baby girl!!!

Snap mummytobe! I was SO sure our baby was a girl, and he is definitely a boy!:haha: Congratulations on your little girl! x

Aww congrats I'm 100% sure I'm having a boy watch me be wrong to lol but I'd be more then happy with another little girly :)

Congrats! :pink:
At first, I thought it was a boy.. but, then, starting at 13/14 weeks, I started to get this unshakable feeling that I was having a girl...
Which apparently, was right.. But, took a while for it to kick in.

My niece is named Ava Rose, I adore it. So beautiful. Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->