My name is Mrs. X and I am a POAS addict.

AppleSeed

TTC #1 Since July 2008
Reaction score
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/princessappl/IMG_2900.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/princessappl/IMG_2899.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/princessappl/IMG_2898.jpg

hahaha! hi im heather and i am a poas addict also :) LOL ur too funny chicka

Where do you buy these tests? The only ones I've seen are the fairly expensive HPTs in the drug store. Not that I need something which would make me even more obsessive about seeing a :bfp: ... :blush:

Where do you buy these tests? The only ones I've seen are the fairly expensive HPTs in the drug store. Not that I need something which would make me even more obsessive about seeing a :bfp: ... :blush:

Those are OPKs! ;)

If BC has them... try the "Everything for a dollar" dollar store for HPT's... You too can POAS for as little as a dollar a day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash13
Where do you buy these tests? The only ones I've seen are the fairly expensive HPTs in the drug store. Not that I need something which would make me even more obsessive about seeing a ...

Those are OPKs!

Got it! So does the 2nd pink stripe mean she is ovulating? I would have assumed it would been a :bfp: since it's Day 24. I'm so confused!! ;)

If BC has them... try the "Everything for a dollar" dollar store for HPT's... You too can POAS for as little as a dollar a day!
The DOLLAR STORE ???? LOL ... not the place I would have gone for those!!

May not be the most reliable product on the market, but is better (and cheaper) than peeing on other things... wooden spoons, toothbrushes, dog toys, pens... they don't give me any evaps!

May not be the most reliable product on the market, but is better (and cheaper) than peeing on other things... wooden spoons, toothbrushes, dog toys, pens... they don't give me any evaps!

:rofl: I don't think I'll be peeing on any toothbrushes either !! :rofl:

These are ovulation sticks. Ebay. $20 for 50. Maybe not the most reliable - but at least some reference. :) I have seen PG tests at the dollar store though. Not sure about them, I think that their sensitivity level is lower as compared to some of the drug store ones.

Dollar Mania and Dollar Giant both carry them Sash :) However, they are not the most sensitive kind - best for after a missed period.

Welcome to TTC :) BTW!

:)
A

Thanks, adzuki. I'm going to hold off and trust my current method of charting ... but I will keep these in the back of my mind :)

"Everything for a dollar" tests are 25 miu sensitivity!
I tried OPK last month and got positives for the 4 days I used them, and no BFP, so won't buy them anymore.

hehe appleseed we're on the same cycle days are we (started on 15th sept?)

i have all my opks here too there are loaaaaaaaads of them i've been doing it since cd9 LOL and finally got my pos yesterday

good luck on ur 2ww hun xx

Love your commercial for POAS addicts! :rofl:

Got it! So does the 2nd pink stripe mean she is ovulating? I would have assumed it would been a :bfp: since it's Day 24. I'm so confused!! ;)

The first stripe is the test line, and the second is the control line. For an OPK to be positive, the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. It looks like AppleSeed hasn't ovulated yet, but her body is gearing up to do so! She may not be getting positives yet because her cycle might be longer than 28 days, which would mean she would O later. Hope this helps! :D

"Everything for a dollar" tests are 25 miu sensitivity!
I tried OPK last month and got positives for the 4 days I used them, and no BFP, so won't buy them anymore.
Pux, were they regular OPKs or digitals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->