My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

Peach Blossom

Mummy to Lili
Reaction score
Last month I almost had to remortgage the house to keep me in supply of hpts. AF finished on Weds and DH and I are trying smep this cycle. Yesterday I did my first opk this cycle. Am going to try and limit it to 1 a day! :rofl:

Any other addicts out there needing support to try and stay away from those sticks?! I'm here for you. :)

:hug:

Lol love this thread....

Hi My name is Shazzy and I too am a poas-aholic. :blush:

Lol. This is why I havent started using OPKs because I tend to get obsessive about stuff & I know that once I start, I wont be able to stop!

theres a club in the hpt gallery that i started for poas addicts to offer help and support for people just like you guys so please join its free !!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will be posting a pic of my little collection so far this month, some are 2 a day some only one.......

Hiiiii, Peach Blossom!

to make it cheaper, you should buy them over the internet in bundles! You'd save a ton!

I'm a poas-a-holic too. I'm back to WTT...but if there is even a trace of hope of an "oops," I go to town! I'd pee on jsut about anything if it told me I was knocked up hahaha

Oh man!! I have gone through so many OPKs it's unreal!! During my 3rd or 4th cycle I was only using one a day and we pretty much missed my O, so now this cycle I am using them twice a day since day 14 --it's day 23 now and still no O!! That's A LOT of OPKs!! :laugh2:

erm I have peed on 2 OPK strips already and plan on peeing on another shortly. Not normally so anal about it but I have been waiting 25 days for this stupid surge and I'll be darned if I'm gonna miss it!!! :)

Hahaha - Hi I'm Seity, and I'm a POAS addict. :wave:
I bought a bunch of ic opk's and hpt's just so I could poas without feeling guilty about the cost.

Hiiiii, Peach Blossom!

to make it cheaper, you should buy them over the internet in bundles! You'd save a ton!

I'm a poas-a-holic too. I'm back to WTT...but if there is even a trace of hope of an "oops," I go to town! I'd pee on jsut about anything if it told me I was knocked up hahaha

I did!! :) I just didn't trust them so went and bought others from Boots too! :rofl:

Oh man!! I have gone through so many OPKs it's unreal!! During my 3rd or 4th cycle I was only using one a day and we pretty much missed my O, so now this cycle I am using them twice a day since day 14 --it's day 23 now and still no O!! That's A LOT of OPKs!! :laugh2:

Wow that really is a lot of opks!! Lets hoope you're not broke before you have to buy any hpts!! :)

I even started using them yesterday instead of waiting till tomorrow like it said too. :blush: I had a faint line yesterday and today it was much darker. Lighter than the control but not by much which surprised me as I don't expect a + OPK till Tuesday or Wednesday.

yup indeed it is, im the same cd as you, wait till i post my pics lol

Last month I only used 2 hpt but this month I bought 6 that and I'm trying to wait till Monday to start but it's really really hard! My husband thinks I'm crazy because I just cant wait till i miss my period. Every month is gets worse!

Its been 4 days since I started my opks for this cycle and so far I've not become obessessed about poas... have stuck to one a day!! All -ve so far, but I don't normally ov til CD 24 or there abouts...

Tell me about it!! I can get 10 online for the price of 4 in the local chemist!! :happydance:

um.... I did 2 today... I'm so weak!

I've been doing the opks at about 8pm each day, but I had pain that felt like ov pain last night and lots of ewcm this morning and all day. My DH was coming to meet me for lunch so I asked him to bring one of my tests just in case.... It was darker this afternoon than it was yesterday evening or this evening... Still negative though.... Could I have missed the LH surge testing so late in the day? All other signs are pointing to ovulation.... Hmmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->