My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

hi can i join you im also a poasaholic i do them even when theres no chance of being pregnant,but ive done some on cd9 10 11 and got faint lines but they were after the time limit so must have been evaps ,im waiting to o, but havent got aplus yet though started on cd 8 so dont know if i could of o, before this as my last cycle was 27 days.xx

Hey quail. We're here for you! :hugs: :)

I had to stop myself from doing an hpt today... haven't even had a +ve opk yet!! :rofl:

Hmmm, I've just realised that today is CD9. Last month was a 28 day cycle.... I'm thinking I'm going to go poas. How could I not have noticed the date!?

Keep it to one aiko... be strong you can do it!! fx'd for you +ve opk soon! :dust:

Lol, I'll stick to one... for a few days. Tbh, the FR ones are rubbish - they're always positive. But they're there so you know I'll pee on them. Oh, I'm soooo hopeless. A total lost cause.

How are you getting on?

I had a temp shift this morning so hoping I'm in the TWW... I'm hoping FF will give me crosshairs on Weds! Will try not to poas until 8th May... :)

Ooh, all fingers and toes are crossed for you. I really hope this is your month.

Did your pee sticks show ovulation?

Nope... used about 12 of the damn things.... I missed one day though as I ran out of tests and I reckon that would have been the +ve day... I hope it was anyway! :)

Keep me posted on your opks! :hugs:

well ive also ran out of opks so had to buy some more and still neg but im having ewcm so im hoping it wont be long ive also got about 150 hpts waitng to be used even did one today and havent even o, yet:rofl:

Hope you get that +opk soon! I was seriously thinking of trying an hpt this morning... I can only be 2dpo if that!!! The tests I have are super sensitive though and have a sensitivity of 10MIU... FF is going to tell me to wait until 14th May to test... Yeah right!! :)

Lol, I'm off to poas right now. Will keep you posted....

Well, I think if you squint really closely my opk has a line. I know this is not a positive but it's nice to know that there may well be some hormones doing what they're supposed to. Now all I have to do is hold out for another 24 hours.....

To pee or not to pee... that is the question.... Is 4dpo too early to poas?! I'm getting withdrawl symptoms! :rofl:

I am here to say it's been 13 days since I POAS, and I am officially having the shakes!

I think I will do an OPK tonight, just cause I have them and I need to POAS.

Clearly 13 days does not break the POAS habit! :rofl:

:rofl: You've gone longer than I have!! Desperate to poas, but have no reason to right now!! Hope you get a +ve opk soon. :hug:

Well, today's opk was totally blank. Every time I know I'm going to poas I get all excited. Once I've done it I feel all depressed and swear that once the packet is finished I'm never buying any more.

Ooh, I really do sound like an addict. Everyone knows I'm sooo going to contact the internet dealer for another pack of 30 any day now.

Well done to mwttc for holding out so long.

Umm.... I have a confession... I poas this morning... I know 7dpo is FAR too early, but I couldn''t help myself. Of course it was a :bfn: and now I feel depressed. Why do we do it? Its like another self, the irrational self, takes over and I have no control of my actions! Am definitely going to try and wait until next Sunday now before doing it again...

I confess I POAS at 9dpo, I knew it was going to be a BFN, but I did it anyway. But I feel like I can wait for AF to show now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->