my naughty nipples

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by jaytee146, Jun 3, 2011.

1. jaytee146

jaytee146 Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo

I work at a hotel generally at nite but I've been taking extra shifts during the day.. . . so I've been having some issues with my nipples staying very extremely hard and i try to tape them down because it's quite embarrassing. today they had a life of their own this little girl and her mother comes up to check out and why did i wear a li.ght pink shirt! the little girl Say's naughty nipples naughty nipples! as if a three year old can say anything softly right? LOL her mom yell's that's personal business and she looks At me (the girl) and Say's sorry you have naughty personal business nipples.! i was so weak i sneezed Peed a little and that was my day! gosh weird stuff happens to me! ugh! what is going on with my breast first off why won't my stupid nipples go down? i feel like their so hard and huge i could direct traffic in the middle of a foggy and rainy day! so the little girl taught me to keep doing my kegal's, wear a panty liner, and find some duck tape for my Freakin Boobs! hope i made someone smile Lmbo:thumbup:

2. sinead266

sinead266 Mother of 5

lol how embarassing, but least it was a little girl who said that and not a creepy old man, time to pad them down

3. sunshine623

sunshine623 Well-Known Member

LMAO! Kids will always point it out. But I agree that a kid saying it's way better than an old man!

4. Wind

Wind Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing!! :rofl: Sorry!!

I know what you mean about the nipple thing though. I'm about ready to start wearing breast pads just to hide them better.

5. t33cup

t33cup mum of one and expecting

hahaha ..but duct tape sounds painful!

6. bmuir11207

bmuir11207 Mother of 2 girls

7. jaytee146

now that you Guy's mention it I'm sooooo relieved a old perverted guy didn't say anything! okay counting my blessing once again :)

8. aley28

aley28 2 boys & a girl <3

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Try wearing a padded bra, or put in some breast pads (or even just tissue!). Though personally... I can wear a thick bra and two shirts and they'll still be obvious, ESPECIALLY if I'm even the slightest bit cold! :blush: I wore a sweatshirt through the second half of my first pregnancy, just to keep everybody from noticing my overly perky girls! :haha:

9. sara k

sara k Well-Known Member

the best part was personal business naughty nipples:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    i couldnt find any bra without wire which is padded...same issue here....padded bras normally are wired..:blush:
    dont worry about peeing while sneeze..its my routine now:cloud9:

10. jaytee146

if i could honestly find a padded 46G well bigger cause they're Still growing! i'd get it in a heartbeat! seriously went to the dollar store and bought some duck tape! did i fail to mention my Breast are leaking! LOL thank goodness this didn't start until tonight ha ha!

11. sara k

sara k Well-Known Member

is it supposed to leak..mine didnt yet:blush:

12. jaytee146

Idk I'm twenty three weeks today and i had another post trying to figure out what the HECK is coming outta there.

13. Lo I think I would have died !!!! Have you thought about wearing some breast pads, maybe that will add a littl padding to your bra, and conceal them.

14. sazibubba

sazibubba pregnant with 2nd bubba

hahahaha roflmao. u have made my day that is hilarious!

15. Samantha675

Samantha675 Maybe baby #3?!?

Well ladies, I hate to be the barer of bad news, but the nipple situation won't chance. Especially if you nurse. Mine have been like that since I was pregnant with my son, almost 4 years ago. We just gave up nursing, but since I am already pregnant, they have stayed hard. Oh the joys!

16. t33cup

t33cup mum of one and expecting

:haha: breast pads woman! xx

17. jaytee146

18. Stefani11

Stefani11 Well-Known Member

Lol! I was getting odd looks at tesco the other day, got back to the car and caught my reflection.. There was some definite peanut smuggling going on!! We can only laugh eh? X

19. jaytee146

I agree! i have to admit it's kinda funny i just wish i could get a hold on the issue! LOL o yeah breast pad's! if this works I'm Gonna wonder why i wasted so much time LOL

20. I bought some johnsons ones the other day, and they are nice and thick, and work very well.