my new best friend!!!

gingerclaire

Reaction score
my new best friend is a bowl and i take it everywhere because of my sickness, people much think im mad , i was on the bus with it the other day because I was so scared of being sick on the bus!!!
how I gone mad, or is anyone else the same

i have a paper bag in my handbag lol.... we aint mad?! are we? lol

one of my friends threw up constantly for the whole 9months of both her pregnancies, and also carried a bucket around everywhere with her, your not alone lol!!

This is a brilliant idea!!! Why didn't I think of this?? I have been trying to think how close my class room (I am a teacher) is to the toilets. It is round the corner and down a flight of stairs so I have been trying to work out how long it would take me to run. I think this bowl idea sounds a lot better!!!

I have a nappy bag supply in my bag but my sickness tends to be when i'm indoors its either before breakfast or before lunch so i tend to bring up bile. Girl next to me at work always puts a bin with a carrier bag next to me and doesn't use it just incase. Anyone ever not made it to a bin or toilet at work? I'm dreading that. X

I saw an advert for designer puking bags in a pregnancy/baby magazine. I am sure if you google them you could find some cute little pink bags. Might be a little more discreet then a bowl. Have you tried the B6 & unisom? If you arent able to keep things down or losing wieght your OB/midwife should start you on something. Feel better, I know how you feel!

i don't carry a bowl but i do carry a plastic bag as my sickness normally comes on when i'm walking to work lol i only started carrying the bag after i was sick on the side of the road ha ha i was so ashamed x x

Yes I carry plastic bags with me as I get little warning when I am going to be sick. Also when I worked the toilets were too far away so I threw up in the mall bins a few times and ran through the mall with a bowl!!:sick:

I have got nappy bags in my handbag just in case. I was driving yesterday and only just made it home in time to throw up and I am 14 weeks, sigh... Designer puking bags - I absolutely love that! How funny. Can you imagine taking that into Dragon's Den...??? :haha:

This is funny, where I work, the loos are miles away and I've found myself doing a rather quick march / jog to the loos several times. No-one knows either so they must think - "what the hell is she on" :rofl:

I'm off to France on Saturday and we have a 4 hour drive, then a 3 hour ferry and then a 7 hour drive!!!!!!! I'll be taking a bucket with me for that journey!!! :sick: :sick:

Found the site for the bags. They seem a little over the top but I guess it's somehing that gets me a little excited about puking if I were to buy one lol!https://morningchicnessbags.com/

Even the smell of my shower gel makes me want to be sick now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->