my new creation :)

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs522.snc3/29731_1410894427038_1072823694_31223311_6858042_n.jpg

Well i made this out of his pillow case but it was too small :(

I have now fixed it a bit :)
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs522.snc3/29731_1411823850273_1072823694_31225801_3592846_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs522.snc3/29731_1411823930275_1072823694_31225802_6692259_n.jpg

I think its soooo cute :)

Omg that is mega cute! I wish I could make things like that! Gonna borrow my mums sewing machine and make some inserts this week!

:) thankyou :) I love making him nappies! Only had sewing machine 2 days and made 3 nappies already :)Im soo pround when he wears them :rofl: may not be best quality but they hold wee and poop in!!

Awwww lovely :)
well done you, I couldn't make that if I tried!

They are really simple to make! Honest! I havent sewn since i was in school!

Can I ask where you got your pattern from and hat material your using? I might have a go myself x

The pattern i made up!! And the material i used for this one was a pillow case (from argos),waterproof layer from dunelm mill (its blackout material which is waterproof one side and polyester the other side) which only cost £3.50 a metre and the inside a a fleece blanket from poundland cut up. Yes ive done it cheap!! ( these are all practices though!!)

Just give it a go its well worth it!!

Thats so cute, going to have to see if I can get to dunelm now to have a look at the fabric

Wow, that is fantastic. It really makes me wish I could sew and was more creative.

oh I will have to pop down to Dunelm I think and have a look!

Maybe local fabric shops would be a good idea too im still not brave enough to go in mine tho as i may find loads more i like! Ordered another 3 metres from ebay yesterday!!

I went to Dunelm and they looked at me funny when I tried to describe PUL. :dohh:

Hahahaha really? I bought some yesterday only it isnt pul in there. Its called blackout material. But it has a waterproof side and a polyester side if that makes sense. Its like a cream colour.

I tested the waterproof capabilities earlier and it worked fine. Although once my skills get better i will buy proper pul just didnt wanna spend the money while i was trying out!!

lol we have that print as curtains in Dewi's nursery bwahahaha

The only thing I would be a little worried about is how breathable the material is. If it's not very breathable the material could start to "sweat" and get smelly

so far ive not had any probs with smell but ive only used them 2 or 3 times!!

I'd just ask next time you go in if they know how breathable the fabric is with the coating or if they know what was used to do the plastic coating

Ooooh, I so wish I could sew!! I'd be using all the gorgeous Kath Kidston fabrics :)
I do want to try and make a ring sling at some point....!!

lol @ Chuck!! It's a lovely pattern ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->