My new plan: Smoking, drugs, and being a drain on society

Sammie100

Reaction score
Apparently it works better than what I'm doing.
1 year TTC #1 and my temp plummeted. I'm spotting. AF is here.
1year and not even a hint of a bfp. I'm so depressed. I'm so jealous of those trying for #2. I'm jealous of those who get chemicals. I'm jealous of those who get a miscarriage. I can't even get that close!
I'm so jealous of everyone and I'm so heartbroken and sick of it all.
Why can't I have a baby?

Apparently it works better than what I'm doing.
1 year TTC #1 and my temp plummeted. I'm spotting. AF is here.
1year and not even a hint of a bfp. I'm so depressed. I'm so jealous of those trying for #2. I'm jealous of those who get chemicals. I'm jealous of those who get a miscarriage. I can't even get that close!
I'm so jealous of everyone and I'm so heartbroken and sick of it all.
Why can't I have a baby?

I don't think its fair or sensetive at all to say you're jealous of anyone who has a chemical or miscarraige. Those women would never wish what they went through on anyone and I think thats very insensetive for you to say.

I know exactly how you feel, I am on my 15th month of TTC and just found out its very likely I'm not ovulating at all. But I would rather not have a baby or a hint of a BFP if it meant when the time came, I have a healthy baby and don't have to go through the heartbreak of losing a child.

Think of it this way, at least you have a AF, some of us don't even have that excitement of wondering if you've caught, the TWW and then AF to confirm no.

After 1 year most drs will refer you to see if anything is wrong, so maybe go see your GP.

My bad. I know that nobody wants amiscarrage or a chemical. I'm just venting and frustrated because this is going no where.
DH doesn't want to do fertility treatments.
I have no support at home, no place to vent. My friends don'thave this problem and don't understand. Dh says it'll happen when it's time and I just feel broken inside.
Getting AF is no celebration when it nets you nothing.

I'm so sorry if I'm being insensitive. I can't help what I feel.

I understand where u are coming from tho.....especially with ttc thinking u would have rather gotten pregnant and lost rather then never gotten pregnant at all.....because that would give u some hope ..... That it really is you goin to happen for u. Because u would have something to prove that you will get pregnant because u have been before. Its all the way we think. I am 10th cycle ttc 11th month....and I am struggling with the same demons. As you. I am extremely jealous. Especially when I run across women who have a baby less then a year and are pregnant again....n I haven't gotten pregnant once.

But when it comes down to it that jealousy and negativity tears u apart and makes u feel even worse about the situation. Positivity doesnt get us pregnant or else there would be a lot more of us pregnant.

Its so hard to just pinpoint it Down to what really does work and not one thing works for everyone.

But u do have to find away to cope and keep moving forward for the goal of having a baby. 85% of couples concieve at the 1yr mark and 90% by 18months and 95%by two years. U have time behind u and ...... A good chance statistically speaking. We will both get pregnant stay pregnant and become mother's. Just keep going. Happy Thanksgiving and bd to you.

I understand where u are coming from tho.....especially with ttc thinking u would have rather gotten pregnant and lost rather then never gotten pregnant at all.....because that would give u some hope ..... That it really is you goin to happen for u. Because u would have something to prove that you will get pregnant because u have been before. Its all the way we think. I am 10th cycle ttc 11th month....and I am struggling with the same demons. As you. I am extremely jealous. Especially when I run across women who have a baby less then a year and are pregnant again....n I haven't gotten pregnant once.

But when it comes down to it that jealousy and negativity tears u apart and makes u feel even worse about the situation. Positivity doesnt get us pregnant or else there would be a lot more of us pregnant.

Its so hard to just pinpoint it Down to what really does work and not one thing works for everyone.

But u do have to find away to cope and keep moving forward for the goal of having a baby. 85% of couples concieve at the 1yr mark and 90% by 18months and 95%by two years. U have time behind u and ...... A good chance statistically speaking. We will both get pregnant stay pregnant and become mother's. Just keep going. Happy Thanksgiving and bd to you.

Thank you so much. You have no idea how much I appreciate your kind words.

I hear u Hun. I was worse than u when i was ttc number 1. Took 9 months but it finally happened. I totally understand where u r coming from in terms of chemical cos it kinda ticks 1 box for u that u can indeed get pregnant and u move away from that box to the next about making it stick the next time. But when u r a BFP Virgin, u don't know if you r coming or going. But i wish you all the luck in the world and when u finally catch that eggy, it will be a sticky beany. Good luck and keep trying it will happen. Never forget this quote" When the whole world wants you to give up, Hope Whispers just try one more time". Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->