My new pram is being delivered tomorrow YAY

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Woohoo I can't wait, we have the Icandy pear!

:happydance: Awesome!!! I'm still debating with myself wether or not I should get another pram... *Bugaboo:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:happydance: Awesome!!! I'm still debating with myself wether or not I should get another pram... *Bugaboo:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I'd love to swap my iCandy for a bugaboo too. Think baby #2 will have one!

Woop! Funny enough, since i've bought my Icandy Cherry I haven't even looked at another pram... i think its 'The' one. :rofl:

Woop! Funny enough, since i've bought my Icandy Cherry I haven't even looked at another pram... i think its 'The' one. :rofl:

surely not amy! i thought you'd be eyeing up another one by now :lol:
:hug:
x

I'm proud!! lol

It must be good!!

Woo!!

I need to go through to boro at some point and purchase mine.

Just need some time off together

x

YAY It's arrived woooop, it came at 11:10 which would be 10:10 in England

I would, but Rich said i'm to put it in the dining room and its to stay there till next year :(

yey! its great hun youll love it!!! i cant wait to have a nother baby to make my apple a pear!!!! ...btw i 2nd what amy said my new pram is definatly the one! hah

Be interesting how you get on with the pear I couldn't bring myself to get it too heavy bulky for buses shops and its not the greatest to get down I can't imagine the grandparents taking the pear or getting a double into a taxi when needed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->