My New Toy a doppler

miss_danielle

* Mother Of 3 *
Reaction score
it finally arrived today..
an lcd doppler i love it

found my heart beat but then found LO's beating at 146

my son asked mommy want is that noise ..i said it baby .'well i dont like it turn it off'

what readings have you ladies been getting and do you no what your having

Aw it's so lovely to hear isn't it. Such piece of mind :)

Mine doesn't have an LCD display but last week I counted 150bpm and today midwife got between 135 and 150 on hers with LCD. She found it straight away! Takes me at least a few mins.

No, I'm only 13+4 so shouldn't be here really (only 3 days to go :)). I forgot what part of the forum I was on when I replied. Oops!
Do you know?

no got another weeks to wait yet seem to be goin slow..and i always pop from 1 tri to 3rd tri lol i like to see whats happening lol

Aww dopplers are amazing - i always get a reading of 160...the more u get used to it the quicker u find it - i love mine i use it every few days :D xx

The time goes so slow doesn't it! I have my next scan on 14th March, so long away!
I flit through the tri's too.
Good luck for your next scan, hopefully the week will start to fly by.

its every so slow now no doubt its another boy tho to add to the 3 terras ive already got

I've listened to baby every day since 9+4 it's amazing how much louder it is now,at 10eks hb was 176bpm,12wks 154bpm and since 14wks it's 144bpm everytime.best purchase I've ever made,I couldn't live without my Doppler xx

I've just ordered mine!!! Can't wait! Got it on www.anawiz.com they're on 20% discounts at the mo so the hi bebe doppler (not lcd) was only £58!! Was thinking of hiring it but then i thought at that price i can keep it then just sell it on when i'm done. How exciting!!!!

I got mine last Friday (within 2 days of ordering it!) and I'm trying hard not to have it permanently attached to me! So far, I've had readings of 160+ every time I've used it.

I love mine too, it's been keeping me sane! :haha:

My babys BPM was at about 160-170 when I first got the doppler (at 10w) now it's down to approx 140 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->