My nt scan in 40 minutes!

doodlegirl

Reaction score
I was ok but im starting to be seriously nervous. im still at work and then going to pick up my oh from home and straight to the appointment. please send me some positive vibes, we have got this far. x

Good Luck! I'm sure everything will be fine :)

I was supposed to have my scan this morning but it was cancelled due to the strike :(

oh poor you having the scan cancelled. did they give you a new date?
thank you, I am in waiting area, it looks like it will take a bit. :( x

Good luck!! Cant wait to hear update :happydance: xx

Good luck!

I had mine about a week ago and was told to drink 4 glasses of water in advance. So I did...and then some more...I came 10 minutes early and had to wait 10 mins extra. I thought my bladder would burst!!! Kept pacing back and forth in front of the u/s room LOL!

The scan went really well, baby measured 4 days ahead so im 13+2 :) we did not get any nice pictures thought as the baby was facing me if that makes sence. she really struggled to do nt measurements but she did eventually. it was 1.5 mm. the baby was wiggling like crazy I had keep changing my position and give her lots of big coughs but everytime baby was in a good position for the radiologist it turned right back facing me. thank you for your wishing and here we go second tri. I cant believe it. :)

Congrats on your good scan :)

Congratulations! & yay for being ahead xxx

Fantastic news! Glad all is well and you're measuring ahead :happydance: xx

oh poor you having the scan cancelled. did they give you a new date?
thank you, I am in waiting area, it looks like it will take a bit. :( x

Thanks. They didn't at the time but I rang back today and got an appt a week tomorrow soooo another week to wait now! Feel like I've been waiting forever as it is!!

Congrats on your scan going so well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->