My OPK, "are we there yet?, or soon even?"

madcatwoman

Reaction score
this is my first time using opks,
ive been using them since day10, in this photo are day12 and day 13(bottom).
They have all been pretty faint so far(day 10 had only one line), im wondering if you think the bottom(day13) one is any darker than the top?, and if you do, do you think i have much longer to wait for a positive result? or is there just no telling??(by the way ive been getting the aches down there today)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
ooo id say another 2 days prob so get bedding ;)

ooo id say another 2 days prob so get bedding ;)

thankyou, thought its best to ask, having never used these before i couldnt compare them to anything.

Just need to start pulling my husband in to the sack now!

try testing 2 or 3 times a day, i got a fairly light one on thurs about 11am, darker at about 3pm then super dark at 8pm

any excuse to poas :winkwink:

try testing 2 or 3 times a day, i got a fairly light one on thurs about 11am, darker at about 3pm then super dark at 8pm

any excuse to poas :winkwink:
i did that yesterday, did one at 4, and then did one at 9, and the one at 9 was even lighter!!, im super confused, because i have been having the ovulation aches and pains for the last 2 days (gone today) and thats when i thought i would have had a dark line. But thinking about what you say here, maybe i might have had a dark line if id done it more often. Thankfully ive been listening to what my body has been telling me too, so i BD'd the day before yesterday when i 1st got the aches, and will do so again tonight.

best thing to do wear OH out then ya can make sure you covered it anyway :winkwink:

best thing to do wear OH out then ya can make sure you covered it anyway :winkwink:

sounds like a plan!,had the night before last covered(when i got the aches),will get tonight done and dusted,and every other night for another 2 days i think.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->