My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

Stupid phone is refusing to connect so can't upload pics.

Nothing to see lol, OPK definite BFN.

Massive temp dip this morning, FF took away my Xhairs! Not impressed so i put them back in - up yours FF!!

Massive temp dip this morning, FF took away my Xhairs! Not impressed so i put them back in - up yours FF!!

Love that! :rofl:

Let the obsession begin!!

Attachments

• Photo0311.jpg
    Photo0311.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 35

FPMSL. Excellent. FF is not always right anyway. I changed my cross hairs with Isabellas pregnancy because I knew and the scan proved me right (stupid FF trying to take 2 days off my pregnancy lol)

woohoo i get to see at least the start of the fun.:happydance:

Today's instalment, 5dpo. :coffee:

Attachments

• Photo0312.jpg
    Photo0312.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 15
girls im so sorry iv not posted no tests my net is down and using my sisters lappy and net but she leaving today :( mine wont be fixed till tue -wed argh, iv taken 2 opks and both very light still will try post pics using phone today yay xxxx and deb go girl u using hpt too....so exciting :)

OMG! Hurry back to our e-world, Charlie! I can't have you gone for too awfully long! :hugs:

Deb - Love this game! :)

I'm still stalking girls...Good luck! Also just wanted to let you know that I pee'd on my last CBFM stick the other day (after I got my positive HPT) and both lines were the darkest blues I've ever seen! so just proves it does work!

hi girls i'm 6dpo now and still getting very positive opk's whats that all about lol xxxx

it is weird and last night had lots of pink discharge hopin it's a good sign x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo Charlie come back. I go interstate on Monday so i'll miss you to much:hugs:

At least my back is feeling better and i can walk to the loo today. Counld do that yesturday had to crawl:nope:

hey girls popped on for sec as i wont be able post my sticks and had let u know, this site when using phone wont let me attach anything :hissy: and my net here is down, im trying to use photobucket mobile but it not working how i would like as if i have a code i can post no probs :hissy: going try best i can get net sorted today OH's brother is gonna come see if it simple or needs the company for hoping it simple :winkwink:, ok i gonna do today opk then try again for posting them, i wont be off long girls if no luck the company coming tues or wed latest :)

ok well my opk is a little darker and im still using my phone driving me mad but my chart is very diff pls look girls my rise is very consistent and temp are flat which is very not me hope it good 8dpo today yay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->