My OPK journey

CIl thats a good idea that kat said. Try poas soon, see what happens. I ll be poas in about 30 min and posting it :) Excited to see what it reads!!

:) ya really good thing, now i ll bd and hope that my temp goes up!

Thursday March 8th, 2012
6:30 a.m
CD 16
Negative

Anyone else confirming that i had my surge yesterday morning? and now i keep bding but tomorrow i ll be officially in the tww?

Attachments

• DSCN0734.jpg
    DSCN0734.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
yes hun, thats a negative, LH is on its way out woooo hooooo to the tww

Can you tell more about the pomegranite juice?

I did hear the same about more alkaline foods. Grapefruit juice is good for that, too.

The pomegranate juice helps thicken he lining of the uterus which aids implantation

Friday MArch 9th, 2012
2 DPO

Tonight im going on a date with OH Dinner at our fav restaurant and the movies. :) Its rare we get time together, much less go out og the house.

Aww, that sounds fun. What movie are you going to see? I really want to see "This Means War."

Ghost rider i believe but now this means war looks good too!! hahaha guess we will see once we ar ethere!! :)

Great job on the bding part! I think you have a great chance this cycle!

Thanks!! we ended up not bding tonight..OH didnt feel like it, and if truth be told me neither, but we figure what we had already could be good. :) Heres to hoping!

Yep, looks like you totally covered it, so fingers crossed!

:) im already swaying from feeling positive to being unsure. TWW are really really torture.

:) im already swaying from feeling positive to being unsure. TWW are really really torture.

Fingers tightly crossed for you!! Sounds like you're well covered! Interesting about the pom juice as well!

Regarding my OPK the line is a lot darker than it was yesterday. Shouldn't be too long before a positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->