My OPK journey

I think it is still about two days away... We'll see ;)

Which side is the test? The left line looks a bit darker to me.

Sweet! It for sure looks darker! If I get my + later we'll be right on track! :) AND.....I DID get to BD last night!!! It was kinda funny though so I am gonna update my journay with the situation, lol.

Woohoo , we will be in the tww together. How fun!!! :) Im really in a good mood since i poas. Is it normal that the result didnt come right away..took maybe 5 min.

Mine never come right away. But I am supposed to read my test at 4 minutes (and it does take about the full 4 minutes to develop) & discard after 5 minutes. What do your instructions say as far as the time?

Nice! Looks positive to me :) now catch that eggy!!!

this was my last one, cd 14. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_20120307_110452.jpg
    IMG_20120307_110452.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 40
If its not a positive then its super close!!! I think its equal to the control line. For some women thats a true positive, and sometimes its an almost positive. Depends how strong your surges are!! Hope that this is it!! how exciting we will most def be in the tww together!!! Well timed indeed!

So you think i should bd tonight? (see, i have to carefully plan the BD because OH can't bd two nights in a row..). My surge was super high last time, so to me this feels like a negative but like you said - sometimes this is a positive. thanks hun!

I'm so glad we'll be in the tww together :D yaaaay

In my opinion, if he cant two days in a row, i would want the day before, and the day after o...so more than likely your real o will be tomorrow, so i would tonight..and then friday. and that way if it is tonight..well then you will have bd. :) Seems to be the best win win scnerio!

Nice! Looks positive to me :) now catch that eggy!!!

this was my last one, cd 14. What do you think?

I think it's almost there, but not quite yet. Especially if you can't BD two days in a row...I would want to wait for that line to be just a tid bit darker. It's hard when they are so close. :hugs:

Ok thank you ladies! :D Sorry to use your opk journal for this Midnight *shame shame*

WEdnesday 7 March,
6:30 AM (first morning urine)
CD 15
Starting to look positive ladies??

the test line is darker than the control line - thats a positive hunny :thumbup:

told you it would be today :p

It's scary to give any advise, but I was gonna say Cil, can you poas again in a couple of hours? If I used this kind of strips, and saw it getting so close, I'd poas every three hours. Midnight, bd today for sure and then I'd say Friday morning for sure if you guys can.

You know it's interesting I read somewhere that there are more pg that result from morning bd, I guess it could be because the sperm concentration in the morning is higher (supposedly)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->