My opk progression in photos

Keds195

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies. A bit of background about me I was on cerazette pill for about 3 years and took my last pill on New Year's Eve ready to start trying in June this year. We have been patiently waiting but decided to start trying when AF went in may. Cd1 was 22nd April. I decided to use OPKs to see if I was actually ovulating for some reason got it in my head I wouldn't be. (What are we like)
So AF for me is usually heavy but short sorry if tmi. Cd was just brown spotting so I did first opk which was the cb advanced I got an empty circle which I expected. I was also doing an IC opk in the afternoon but I only every had one line come up on them.
Cd4 I took the cb opk and got a flashing smiley face which means oestrogen levels are starting to rise. So from cd 4 til cd12 every morning I got a flashing smiley face 9 in total. I was also checking cm and cp but as I'm really new to this I didn't think I really knew what I was looking for.
So today is cd13 I checked cp when I got up and did the cb opk. I couldn't reach my cervix when I tried usually its really easy to reach. And to my surprise I had a solid smiley face on opk. So this afternoon I used a boots own opk and an IC and they both came back positive. I've also been getting a dull ache on the bottom of the left side of my stomache all day.
I've taken a picture of my OPKs from cd10 to cd13 today so you can see the progression. I thought it would be handy for people that like me are new to all this or maybe so people can see the different in the different brands leading up to a positive. Sorry for the long post but I hope it's helpful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 80
Funny, I would've said CD12 pm was positive..just comes to show how tricky OPK's can be. Hope you BD'ed loads ;) your progressions looks beautiful!

Well I took the cb digi in the morning and got a flashing smiley but the other 2 I took at night so I think it possibly was the start of my surge. I'm goin to take another in the morning not a digi and hopefully it's negative again.
That's why I put the pictures up really because I found it confusing enough and I was using a couple of different types so can imagine others will be thinking the same. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->