My OPK Testing.

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Okay Ladies so I started my OPK testing this morning and one I took about an hour ago. The Box says don't use your morning urine because its concentrated and give false positive readings! Anyone else come across this?

Okay so I need some line spotter please what do people think about these tests? Top one is this morning and bottom one is tonight's. LH surge or not? Are there any differences in two tests? Thank you :flower:

Attachments

• 21052012836.jpg
    21052012836.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 31
I'd say the top was a negative and the bottom one has a darker line than the top so may mean you are nearly there!! What day are you on and how long is your cycle?

Are those one step ovulation tests? I use though and they said not to use morning urine either!

I think that the test line is supposed to me as dark, if not darker than the control line. The tests that I use say that it's best to use fmu? It must vary depending on the manufacturer. This is my first cycle using them so I may not be the best person to answer lol.:blush:
Where are you located? I noticed (when comparing my tests to others on here) that my tests appear different, the line seems to show up more?? Who would have thought that this would be so confusing!

This is what mine look like.

Attachments

• cd10.jpg
    cd10.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 16
Im on CD 10 at the moment. And Usually 40 day cycle when I have one.

Im located in Staffordshire And the brand is called Clear & Simple. Does anyone think the bottom one is darker than the top? Am I getting there? I don't know what time to test and how many times? Advice ladies? :flower:

This is the box. Front and back.

Attachments

• 21052012837.jpg
    21052012837.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 21052012839.jpg
    21052012839.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
Well neither of those pictures is positive. It has to be at least as dark as the control line to be positive. Some people gradually get darker and others it varies and they might have a light line one day and a blaring positive the next. I test around 1 pm, from what I've read it seemed like the best time to me. I only tested once a day but others test more. I just held it in for a few hours and limited my liquids. On CD 11 of a 40 day cycle it is unlikely you'll be ovulating soon (but everyone is different so don't stop testing). A ovulation calculator predicts ovulation around June 4-9th if you are on CD11 of a 40 day cycle.

I will keep testing. :thumbup:

I praying and hoping I will get my Positive OPK though I do have PCSO. I will post CD 11's ovulation tests tomorrow but think they look pretty much the same. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->