My OPK's

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

I did a clearblue digital ovulation test and that came back negative, but I got these lines on a superdrug test and an internet cheapie yesterday.

I did the cheapie at 3pm and the Superdrug one at 7pm.

Even if they are negative now, do you think I'm in with a chance?

I only had my implant out on Tuesday and have just been doing OPK's for "fun" but now I've got this line, I'm intrigued.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 12
Hiya ladies,

I did a clearblue digital ovulation test and that came back negative, but I got these lines on a superdrug test and an internet cheapie yesterday.

I did the cheapie at 3pm and the Superdrug one at 7pm.

Even if they are negative now, do you think I'm in with a chance?

I only had my implant out on Tuesday and have just been doing OPK's for "fun" but now I've got this line, I'm intrigued.

Well, the IC is negative, which is the test line on the superdrug? If its the square that looks a definite positive to me!

Yeah, I agree about the IC, but compared to the other tests I've done this week, that's the darkest I got from one so far. Will have to upload the others.

Yep, the square is the test line. It looked a little fainter today I think. But the clearblue was just an outright negative yesterday. So don't know what to think really.

Yeah, I agree about the IC, but compared to the other tests I've done this week, that's the darkest I got from one so far. Will have to upload the others.

Yep, the square is the test line. It looked a little fainter today I think. But the clearblue was just an outright negative yesterday. So don't know what to think really.

TBH i dont really rate the digitals, gave me a false smiley once because the dye had ran :wacko: x

Ahhh ok.

That superdrug one would have to be really mean to give me lines like that and be false.

I know with my PCOS it is a bit of a risk that I take because my lines have been slightly faint since I started taking the tests, but yesterday, that line on the IC, you could see it without squinting and it was dark and although negative, having taken that Superdrug one later, it would just be mad if it wasn't positive.

I'm half doing this for an experiment and trying to remind myself that these tests may not work and I may have to rely on mother nature with this but it's just so intriguing when things start to change, your whole perspective kind of changes to..."Hmmm...this isn't so much fun now, this is on a whole new level" but I am prepared for that disappointment.

Fingers crossed though :D

How are you getting on Lora? xx

What is the difference between the sensitivity of the tests you took? (the IC and superdrug) Just wondering if that might have made a difference to the conflicting results. Very strange, Id deffo keep testing though and BD just to be covered :) All good here good thanks hun :flower: xx

The IC is 10miu and the Superdrug and Clearblue ones are 40miu.

What does that mean? lol

The IC is 10miu and the Superdrug and Clearblue ones are 40miu.

What does that mean? lol

Well, you would expect the IC to go + before the superdrug and clearblue, even more bizarre :dohh: :shrug: That superdrug is deff + x

Did another superdrug one today, still positive! :shrug:

I'll do the rest over the next couple of days and see what happens, if they just stay positive consistently, I'll know they don't agree with me and not buy them again. If they get fainter, I'll know they were right.

Might do the digi later and see what happens.

Good luck hun, let us know how u get on with the digi! x

Did the digi earlier on and it was a negative. I don't know, starting to think the superdrug ones are giving false positives and that opk's are probably not the way to go for me. :shrug: Stupid PCOS :growlmad::grr:

Oh well, I dtd this morning so maybe I'll just see how this pans out in the next couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->