My other children.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I was really curious to see how my other kids would react to a newborn baby.

Truthfully, I was more concerned that my 5 year old son would have jealousy issues and that my 6 year old daughter would be fine.

My son is a true mommy's boy and clingy to me. I thought we'd have issues. My gosh, he's shocked the hell out of me. He so loves his little brother and kisses him, touches him and wants to hold him all the time. This was from the first time he saw his baby brother at the hospital.

My daughter, it will take a bit of time for her. I don't think she's jealous but more concerned of hurting him as she did accidentally a couple of times. She's scared to do anything, but I know in time she will be just fine.

Awww glad they get on well.

I expected Mikey to be jealous too, not of me and Kalea, but Stu and Kalea because he's a daddies boy.

But if I'm completely honest, Mikey's not interested in her what so ever lol. Doesn't kick up if we're feeding or cuddling her. Which at the moment I'm ok with, and he still gets all the attention at the moment.

They suprise you, i didn't know what to expect with kieran but he's great never hits her, He'll give her toys and try and feed her and he'll also tell her off when she messes with the fireplace or dvds, so cute. I'm sure it won't last when she becomes abit more independant and after his toys!!

Its great they all seem to be adjusting x

Love your Avatar leeane.

"Puche loves the baby" lol

Mello

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79