My partner has changed towards me ALOT !

Spiceboy92

Reaction score
Hey everyone

My girl friend is 13 weeks prefab at the moment, we were living together at our house for a good 12 months, however she became unemployed and we found it financially tough at the time, she moved back into her fathers house, and I moved into my own smaller apartment, this was in December, a week after we moved apart we found out she is pregnant, I straight away said okay well let's move back together and make it work, but she did not want to, since then she has broken up with me 2 or 3 times and we keep getting back together, we have not had an issue in the last month, however she does not want to live with me, she barely stays here, maybe 2 nights a week maximum, she always wants to go back to her fathers and it's becoming irritating, she lives there with her dad, step mum, 4 sisters (two of them are children) and her 2 year old brother, I would assume she would like peace and quiet and to live with her babies father, but she doesn't. She snaps at me all the time and most times I feel unloved and unwanted, I almost feel like the more we see each other the worse she gets towards me. Is this normal? Could someone please help me as I cannot understand her at all.
Thank you everyone :)

I hope things get better for you....women go thru some really different pregnancy hormones :(
I can assure you once your baby is born she will need you alot more. Maybe she is having a hard time coping.
continue to be suportive :)

Good luck xx

I go through phases where I couldn't stand to be around my husband. We have been together for over nine years and love each other dearly. These hormones are making me a bit.crazy. I hope things get better.

Your girlfriend is growing a whole new little person. She's growing your babies arms and legs and skin. Its lungs, its heart, its brain, eyes, mouth, nose, ears. A whole new person! This is exhausting. Please don't take it personally - I haven't so much as hugged my husband in 3 weeks and there are times where I wish I could go and stay elsewhere for a while because I just feel so rubbish, I don't want to be near him. Because I don't want to be touched or hugged or talked to or... anything. I just want to be left alone because I'm too tired and overwhelmed to deal with anything or anyone and I just want to lie down and be alone! This pregnancy, my personal space has grown by miles and the more my husband tries to get inside it, the more I bite back - I've said all of this to him just tonight, actually! And he was hurt but he understands - he doesn't get home from work until the evening and by then, I just don't want to know. I'm completely and utterly exhausted, I just want to be in bed.

Maybe the added financial worry is making it harder on her too. Maybe she's really scared about how you guys are going to afford your own house once baby comes along.

Could you write her a letter, maybe? And post it rather than trying to give it to her personally. Just tell her how you're feeling and let her know you'll be there when she's ready to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->