My past 19 Days of OPKS... have I ovulated? - update - new pos opk???

LolaAnn

cautiously PALs!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, advice appreciated, what do you think?? The .1 etc means the first test I did that day. I'm on 100mg clomid
IMG_6467.JPG

Thanks, but do you think its possible I havent ovulated yet at all? x

None of those look positive to me. CD14 seems to be the darkest and it's possible to ovulate without super-dark opks. If those were mine, though, I'd assume I hadn't O'd yet. Good luck!

right I will continue and with the chore of bd every/every other night lol!! x

Yea, I don't think u have yet. Keep at it so u don't miss ur surge

I think you guys were right! Check this out
IMG_6488.JPG

who thinks it is positive?

i don't think it looks quite positive yet, but you're really close. start bding now!!! gl

Hey lolaAnn how are you getting on with thhe opks? I ask because am using the same ones and i think there a nightmare i keep getting darker but then light again am on cycle day 20 and still no change.

I finally got a positive on CD21 which I confirmed with my temp rise. I think with these cheapies you need to be prepared to test multiple times a day. Check out my TTC journal there's a pic in there and its really easy to see that it's actually a pos compared to the rest. anyway i got a faint line on my hpt this morning so fingers crossed!!

oh my gosh!!!!! :happydance: post your hpt pic!!! i wanna see i wanna see i wanna see!!!!

thanks guys... im not sure any more.. check out my hpt thread.. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/958357-7-8dpo-help-evap-bfp-update-9dpo-hate-ics.html

I can defo see the line congrats :happydance:
I got my first positive opk today at also cycle day 21 what do you girls think is it positive yet?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 11
  • opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads