My pg coworker

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Her and I are good buddies. We were pg together only 1.5 weeks apart. We just realised that she only has 3 months left. I would have only had three months left. It is going to be so tough for me come my due date watching her have this sweet little boy and go home on mat leave to spend 1 yr at home with her new baby and my arms are empty. Its hard. I try very hard to still be happy and supportive and happy and excited for her new milestones. She deserves that and is allowed her joy and I dont wanna be a downer on that for her. I really do get excited talking about her baby. She lets me rub her tummy and she said we can share him. :rofl: I even went as far as buying him a couple of teeny tiny newborn outfits cuz they were so cute I coudnt resist. She started crying when I gave them to her... it was his first outfits in his wardrobe :cloud9: She has been so good and understanding but I can see sometimes she feels awkward. I want to be happy for her... but I feel like I am going to break down in tears when she has him :cry:

I am sorry mama. I remember the first time my SIL came over with their very, new tiny baby girl, my sweet niece. I could not hold her. But one day, I had an overwhelming urge to hold and touch her, and you know it was sad. But so healing at the same time, to hold a baby in your arms, and love a baby, and kiss their sweet smelling skin. It heals your soul. So though it will be hard, I urge you to hold him, and cuddle him when he arrives. If just fills an emptiness. Hugs! You are a good friend, and I know she is greatful for your kindness, eventhough you are suffering.

It does feel so wonderful to hold a baby but afterwards I went and cried probably for an hour :cry: I held my neighbor's 6 week old girl and she was just beautiful and I thought I was ok, but after going home and starting to fold the wash i broke down and lost it :cry::cry: But you know what I am glad I did it, cause now I think the next time it happens it may be easier., Ava would have been here with me in 12 days so i am really emotional right now. It's very hard having to deal with pregnant women around you, but we have to do it , we need to gain some kind of strength at least I have to it's been 5 months since her loss and I just miss her constantly.
XOXOXOXOXOOX Good Luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are doing an amazing job! Good for you girlie ...

Yes, when she actually goes into labor and has her baby, you will probably fall apart and if you do , it's perfectly OK ..But, then again you may not... This makes you one strong cookie ..

I have a few friends that our due dates was sooo close... One of them has about a month left and the other (our due dates was 2 days apart) she actually just had her baby, had him early.. And to be honest, I still haven't went and visited ... Just seeing pics and hearing about her amazing day... Wow... Killed me ... But as you said, you don't wanna be the downer, that is exactly how I feel so I find that I just stay away... Prob not the best solution but it works for me ... You have a great friend that sounds very understanding, just be open and honest with her, if your having a rough day then just tell her and stay in your safe haven ... I find myself super excited for my friends, rubbing their tummy's and hearing all their excitement and I do completely fine, until I'm away from them... I put on a strong front for them : ))
You just remember to do what's best for you babe ... Xoxo

I actually havent held a baby yet more of a fear of falling so madly in love with it and not wanting to give it back... is that weird?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->