My poem about my miscarriage. I'm finding it all so hard :-(

I saw this poem posted in two other forums as well......I sincerely hope this is geniune.

What do you mean by that exactly? :-S It would be quite a coincidence if somebody else also has children called Maddi and Lilia too. I can assure you that it is sincere. I cannot believe that you have even said it....

I did wonder what she meant by that. Hmmm :S You know its genuine, so thats all you need to think about.
Hope your ok
xx

yes, it is an odd comment.... we know you have posted this on differnt boards because I asked you to post your poem in this thread.

I did wonder what she meant by that. Hmmm :S You know its genuine, so thats all you need to think about.
Hope your ok
xx

Thank you :) You're right, I know it is genuine so that is all i'm thinking about from that comment. How are you? x

yes, it is an odd comment.... we know you have posted this on differnt boards because I asked you to post your poem in this thread.

I know, oh well I have just let that little comment fly over my head. I hope you are ok and I forgot to tell you that your poem that you posted on here the other day was very beautiful x

Good for you Stacie, don't let it worry you!

Thank you for your comment. Do you think you will write another piece? I hope so as we really loved your first poem x

A lovely poem with so much thought and meaning

Your baby would be very proud of you

:hugs:

xxx

Good for you Stacie, don't let it worry you!

Thank you for your comment. Do you think you will write another piece? I hope so as we really loved your first poem x

I have thought about writing another one, and I think I probably will. Probably when my period comes and i'm feeling really down again :-( I'm glad everybody seems to love my poem, it is upsetting to think that some people would think it wasn't genuine though x

I saw this poem posted in two other forums as well......I sincerely hope this is geniune.

Hi Stacie - So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your lovely poem.

Meow! What an awful thing to say - why bother posting something so nasty. We are sadly all in the same boat, we all support each other, glad you let it go over your head. Some poeple need to get a grip. If she can't say anything nice, why bother!

Hi Stacie - So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your lovely poem.

Meow! What an awful thing to say - why bother posting something so nasty. We are sadly all in the same boat, we all support each other, glad you let it go over your head. Some poeple need to get a grip. If she can't say anything nice, why bother!

Thank you, it is great to know that not everybody is so horrible as to say something like that. There is always one person who always has to try and spoil something, lucky that I haven't really let it upset me. Thank you again, I appreciate people being so supportive x

Hi Padbrat, I decided that I would write another poem. Writing my feelings down helps me in someways but also makes me realize that I miss my baby more than anything :-( I hope you like my second poem.

I love you, my little baby

There isn't a minute passed that I don't think about you.
I dream about how beautiful you would of been,
How you would of had your daddy's dimples and mummy's green eyes,
The way you would of smiled and filled our hearts with such love and happiness.
'I love you, my little baby.'

There isn't a day passed that I don't cry because I want you back so much.
Sometimes I lay on our bed and I feel like I haven't the strengh to go on without you,
but then daddy gives me a cuddle and tells me everything will be okay, just like we wanted to do for you.
Your daddy is the best daddy in the world but your daddy has a broken heart too,
Although he may not show it, mummy knows that your daddy thinks about you every day,
daddy pretends that he doesn't get upset or cry, but mummy knows that he does.
You will always be so special to us,
'We love you, our beautiful angel.'

There isn't a month passed that I don't regret not telling the world about you,
I wanted to tell everybody about you, so why didn't I?
I'm so sorry I let you down sweetheart.
If I could talk to you right now I would tell you how special you are to me,
how much I love you, and how much I wanted to be your mummy.
'I love you, my little miracle.'

As 9 months passes us by the pain of losing you breaks my heart more and more,
I pretend that I am okay, that I am strong and don't think about you every minute of every day,
but the truth is that I am not strong,
I lost my baby, how can my broken heart ever recover?

No words can describle how much I love you, but you just remember that you are mine and daddys little miracle.

'I love you, my beautiful baby.'

Mummy xx

Stacie, I agree that writing helps me as well, as so long as it helps us who cares what others think. we recover in our own ways.

I think you should keep writing as your poems are so beautiful and from the heart.

Your second poem was just as lovely as the first... brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing.

My guess on the genuine comment - guessing they just picked the wrong word. Possibly they saw it other places and didn't pay attention to the author. Or maybe someone has pasted it onto other forums? Seriously, how could a poem like that NOT be genuinely from the heart? Don't let it get to you. Given that I haven't seen that person come back to explain herself, it was also very possibly a troll.

Ten, what is a troll?

I think you would be a great writer as you always have the right words....

Would you like to post something on here?

Opps I mean in the Creative Corner thread.

Stacie how are you doing today?

Hi, I'm not too bad thank you. Although I'm dreading my period rearing it's ugly head! It is 2 days late so fingers crossed. How are you today?

Your second poem was just as lovely as the first... brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing.

My guess on the genuine comment - guessing they just picked the wrong word. Possibly they saw it other places and didn't pay attention to the author. Or maybe someone has pasted it onto other forums? Seriously, how could a poem like that NOT be genuinely from the heart? Don't let it get to you. Given that I haven't seen that person come back to explain herself, it was also very possibly a troll.

Aww thank you, it's lovely to know that people are so supportive. I let it get to me at first but then all of you lovely ladies have made me feel much better :) Thank you again, you have a great way with words x

Hi, I'm not too bad thank you. Although I'm dreading my period rearing it's ugly head! It is 2 days late so fingers crossed. How are you today?

I am still bleeding from the m/c... grrrr wish it would stop. I think I am getting there - have just ordered vits for hubby to take and our appts have come through so feel like now I could get some answers hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->