My poem about my miscarriage. I'm finding it all so hard :-(

Opps I mean in the Creative Corner thread.

Stacie how are you doing today?

Hi, I'm not too bad thank you. Although I'm dreading my period rearing it's ugly head! It is 2 days late so fingers crossed. How are you today?

I am still bleeding from the m/c... grrrr wish it would stop. I think I am getting there - have just ordered vits for hubby to take and our appts have come through so feel like now I could get some answers hopefully!

I'm sorry to hear that you are still bleeding, it is awful isn't it :-( How long have you been ttc? I'm sorry if I've already asked, when I get talking to so many people i sometimes lose track of everybodys story. What vitamins have you ordered? My partner is taking zinc (when I remind him!) That is great news that you may get some answers, I hope it all goes well x

yeah, it isn't nice, the last 2 were over quicker because I had surgery, but this one they just left me to deal with it all on my own.

We have been TTC for about 10 years and got pregnant in 2007 because they discovered my thyroid was not working... since being on the tablets I have been pregnant 3 times.

I have ordered Pregnacare Conceive and Wellman for the OH!

Thanks for you good wishes, right now just some answers would be good LOL

I hope next time all goes well for you. You will get your baby one day, i'm sure of it. I had my OH on zinc these last few weeks, apparently zinc is needed for good sperm production (so i was told) Hopefully your answers will be answered soon. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->