My poor babi - im back

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
My poorr little man! i got to take him to the doctors for an emergency appointment because he isn't well at all.

- not feeding properly
- not sleeping
- diarrhea + sickyy
- hot and cold flushes

:( will let you know how it went when i get back home xxx

UPDATE:
Back from the doctors an i'm fuming! you even get sick of hearing 'oh a bit of paracetamol and he will be fine!' what the hell??? just going to have to give him his medicines an see how he goes stupid ****in doctors x

Get well soon Jayden.

Hope they can get him sorted quickly, poor thing x

:hugs::hugs: aw hun let us know how you get on at the doctors :hugs: hope he feels better soon hun :hugs::hugs:

Oh no...:hugs:

Hope he gets well soon,poor little thing!

Aww, poor Jayden =(
Hope he'll feel better soon

oh no! Let us know how it went x

How did you get on? Hope everything is ok.
x

Aww hun hope Jayden is better real soon xx

Ugh, I can full understand why you're fuming! Was this your GP, or A&E? If A&E, I wouldn't trust them at all, and give the NHS helpline a ring. Explain your situation and see what they say. Also tell them what A&E/GP told you.

It is true that there usually isn't all that much they can do to help a little one. But they should have been a hell of a lot more tactful and at least explained to you what they thought was wrong/how long it will take/what to look out for. Just keep him very well hydrated hon, he'll need it. It might also be worth popping into your local pharmacy and seeing if they have anything against the runs for him. They'll probably be a lot more helpful, and if they do that should at least relieve him a little bit.

Hope he gets better quickly.

As much as I want to agree with you being angry, maybe you should just give him some paracetamol and see what happens. Does he have a temperature? They can't really do much else when they're this small unless they think something serious is going on.

That said, if you're unhappy, don't hesitate to ask for a second opinion!

Get well soon Jayden xx

My poorr little man! i got to take him to the doctors for an emergency appointment because he isn't well at all.

- not feeding properly
- not sleeping
- diarrhea + sickyy
- hot and cold flushes

:( will let you know how it went when i get back home xxx

UPDATE:
Back from the doctors an i'm fuming! you even get sick of hearing 'oh a bit of paracetamol and he will be fine!' what the hell??? just going to have to give him his medicines an see how he goes stupid ****in doctors x

My son has the same. He has been back and forth to the hospital and GP because he's had it for a week! But, nothing stops my son from eating!!! He was given dioralyte to keep him hydrated and I was told it will pass, but can take a week or two. :(

I know how frustrating it is hun, but there's not much else other that calpol to give them :(
Hope he gets better soon :)

Ugh! Sorry they were no help hun,hope he gets better soon! :hugs:

so sorry they were useless honey :hugs: hope jayden feels better soon, if not definitely get a second opinion, damn doctors :hugs:

Only just seen this...hope he gets better soon :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->