My poor babies are sleeping angels

Gypsy_Punk

Mummy to 3 angels
Reaction score
They were born tonight asleep. I'm traumatised. The cramps and pains were bad forcing me to sit on the toilet and that was where baby1 came out :(

I'm devastated and feel lost and lonely. Mum and step dad here now and OH trying to get here.

She said they are perfect and beautiful. I haven't seen them yet. The whole process took about an hour.

I don't think its fully sunk in yet.

Oh hunny I'm so sorry... Will be thinking of you and your angels.

I wish I knew the words to help you through this. You are such an incredibly strong woman to have been through all you have, I've been following your story for a long time and praying for a good outcome. I know that you have people around you but as I'm sure many others will offer if you do ever need someone to talk to or just to listen... I'm here, as are many other ladies

oh hun :hugs: so sorry to hear this, i really am

thinking of you at this sad time :hugs:

Babe:cry:
Im truely sooooo sorry :(
words are never enough:cry:

thinking of you darling.. *HUGS*
xxxx

Awww Jo im so sorry and dont know what to say :cry: Just dont know what to say sweetie :hugs:

OMG I am so so SO sorry hun! :hugs: I have no idea what to say right now, but I will be praying for you! :cry:

I am so so sorry for your loss hun, words escape me. I am so sorry

I'm so sorry to hear this! What horrible news. I'm so sad for you right now. ((((hugs))))

I am so sorry for your losses hun, i really am :cry:
big :hugs: im thinking of you, xx

I know you dont want anymore apologies, but omg im so sorry. I understand how devastated you might be. Man im crying reading that!! Idk if your a christian but I'll be sure to pray for you and your angels.

Im so sorry to hear about your loss.

Thats really sad. Hope you feel better, you are in my prayers.

I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your loss sweetie...thinking of you.

o gypsy
so saddened to hear this
thoughts, prayers, whatever are with you and your 3 angels
you are such a strong woman and will inevitably find some way to get through this

know that there is much love and support here when you are ready for it.

i am just so so sorry

:hug::cry:

this thread has been edited and posts removed. I personally don't think it's right to accuse someone of lying who has just gone through a loss, any loss. :nope:

If you ever have concerns about a member than you should report it using the report post function. There is no need to confront the member on a thread or accuse a member of lying.

I'm so sorry for your loss Jo. I know we haven't really spoken all that much but I have read your threads and have been thinking about you this week. I know there's nothing anyone can say to make you feel better at all but i'm sure everyone will be thinking of you and your little boys :hugs:

sorry I was still going through the thread. So further comments have been deleted and some of you will find your posts edited (to remove comments directed towards to the removed posts).

Truly this is not what the OP needs right now. One of those instances if you have nothing nice to say.......

any more comments related to the posts removed will be edited/removed as well. let's keep this a supportive thread please

I'm so sorry!!! I've never cried over something like that before but I really shed a tear for you. I can't imagine your pain :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->