My poor babies are sleeping angels

Im so sorry hun :hugs: I was following your story and im so saddened to hear of your terrible loss, if theres anything i can do please let me know :hugs:

I am so deeply sorry.
Words cannot express how sad i am for you.

xxxxxxx

They were born tonight asleep. I'm traumatised. The cramps and pains were bad forcing me to sit on the toilet and that was where baby1 came out :(

I'm devastated and feel lost and lonely. Mum and step dad here now and OH trying to get here.

She said they are perfect and beautiful. I haven't seen them yet. The whole process took about an hour.

I don't think its fully sunk in yet.

words fail me right now. i am so sorry.

Been thinking about you and hoping for the best and saw this :cry:

Lots and lots of :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::cry:
I'm so sorry for your pain. Hope you feel stronger soon.

So very sad for you and the babies.. :cry: You will eventually come out of it stronger, but it's a long way to heal. Please reach out to any of us for support you need :hugs:

Oh Jo ive been following your story. I am so so so sorry. My thoughts are with you
and your angels

Jo I am so very sorry that you have to go through this. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must feel, I will keep you in my prayers:cry:

Thanks girls this is killing me. I can't sleep. We got to see them and spend time with them they look like how my oh sleeps. I feel awful and I'm so mad at myself for my body failing me and them xx

Hun, I woke up in the night and something made me check my phone. I feel devastated to read your news you probably want to be alone now but Im here if you need me hun..sending you all the love in the world jo x

I'm so sorry Jo :hugs: :cry: You're such a brave lady xx RIP three little angels

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->