My possible rainbow baby - crazy hcg numbers

colta

Pregnant with a miracle
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I can't believe I'm here and I get to be apart of this board! We've been trying for 5 years. In the first 6 months we had an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage.... followed by 4 years of nothing.
And then in August we got the surprise of our lives when I randomly fell pregnant... we had given up all hope. Sadly, that one also ended up being ectopic and I lost my left tube when it ruptured.

Now... two months later, after only one cycle.... I'M PREGNANT!!! I couldn't believe it, I was in total shock. We had been trying to AVOID getting pregnant. LOL!
I'm now 6+4 weeks pregnant. This is the furthest I've ever gotten with any of my pregnancies. I've had some symptoms off and on, not too terrible though. I cry a lot and I've had some bad nausea days here and there, sore boobs and I've been exhausted.
All the symptoms are reassuring, but the most reassuring thing is my hcg results...
5+1 = 19021
6+1 = 53238

I can't believe those numbers! I hope they mean good things! Possibly twins? We'll be finding out at my first scan on the 15th!

Anyone else have crazy high numbers and not been dying from morning sickness? It seems weird to me that my numbers are so high and I'm not that sick.

I get super sick as soon as mine reach about 18,000. But not everyone is as sensitive to hcg! Those numbers sound great, I hope this is it for you!!

Congratulations!, I've been suffering terribly with nausea from 5 weeks! I'm pregnant with twins. X

my hcg was 18,762 at 4w6d. My OB didn't do anymore blood draws since he scanned me the following week. I was nauseas all the time but never threw up. I think hcg affects women differently since some women never get any nausea at all (like my mom). Congratulations and best of luck

Well... had my ultrasound yesterday. One perfect little wormy all nestled in. Baby was measuring a day ahead and had a good strong heartbeat of 166. I'm completely over the moon and totally in love.

Congratulations! That's fantastic that your scan went well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->