My Prediction from Cheri22

lushgirl84

Mum to my 8yr old & TTC
Reaction score
Hi Lindsay

They are showing a LATE november connection and telling me of a GIRL so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

They are also showing me around the 28th of that month, so not sure if you can look ahead and see if you would be ovulating or testing around that time frame?

Are you also going to be looking for a new dr when it comes to your pregnancy?? They are just showing you searching out someone (possibly a midwife?) and it being a female. I just see her specifically being used for your pregnancy.

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Aweome Lushgirl!!!! I was waiting for you to post your reading!! I thought you would want to read mine too! Here it is!!

Hi Lanie

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. Here is what I am seeing for you

OCTOBER - BOY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

Your son will be born early morning, with a bit of hair, just covering his head. I am seeing something in the mid to high 7lb range. early morning would be between 4am and 9am. They are showing me a natural birth.

Someone who you can see is always very trusting. He loves to just try something and see how ti works, always fascinated with learning new things, and will always give it everything he has got when its his turn to give it a go. You will find that he really pays attention to what other people are doing, who they are working it rather than waiting for the instructions. Often able to learn as he goes and finds that he is much more accurate when he has seen how others do it, and then able to mimic their actions.

Hes someone who is always going to hate to be "scolded". Even if he has done something wrong, really finds it frustrating when someone points it out and gets mad at him for the mistake. You will find that he is much harder on himself than anyone else could possibly be. Usually more disappointed in himself than any disappointment that you could show... and is always one step ahead with trying to get something redo/fixed to the best of his advantage and hoping to do that before anyone else has noticed that he has made the mistake in the first place.

When it comes to career paths, they show him always having an amazing mechanical mind frame, but will choose to go into something like an engineering field.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 26. They will have two boys of their own,

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Sorry to barge in on the post... Who is cheri22 does she charge for readings?

I'm new.

Cheri told me last november I would have a January conception or bfp or birth month. I got pregnant in March and lost it and I got pregnant in July and lost it. Not one psychic had foreseen that for me! So I am staying away! xxx

Cheri told me last november I would have a January conception or bfp or birth month. I got pregnant in March and lost it and I got pregnant in July and lost it. Not one psychic had foreseen that for me! So I am staying away! xxx

Not surprising.... I think they just guess. I had never had a reading and I entered a contest and won! It's more just an entertainment thing for me. I was wondering if she has ever predicted an outcome like "you will never conceive" it seems like she always predicts in the next 3-4 months!

So sorry you lost your babies. I know it's a hard thing to go through :hugs:

I wondered that to if she ever said it just isn't going to happen for you. Hum well I don't believe in psycics just prayer. I do believe in miracles.

I've seen psychics say they can't see it because it is "too far out" or something similar. So basically a nice way of saying it isn't likely to happen I've been thinking about getting one, but this kind of stuff stays with me for a long time.

I've been with my DH since I was 13 and in high school a girl told me (through reading my palm) I won't marry him and that a new man would come into my life in my early 20's. I'm 22 now and its always in the back of my mind. I mean we're still together with 2 kids, but I can't help it! Crazy, right!?

I've seen psychics say they can't see it because it is "too far out" or something similar. So basically a nice way of saying it isn't likely to happen I've been thinking about getting one, but this kind of stuff stays with me for a long time.

I've been with my DH since I was 13 and in high school a girl told me (through reading my palm) I won't marry him and that a new man would come into my life in my early 20's. I'm 22 now and its always in the back of my mind. I mean we're still together with 2 kids, but I can't help it! Crazy, right!?

That would bother me aswel lol, i think too much about these things! Ive had a few readings, always wrong! Never had one that was right, about anything!

i emailed her sometime last month and she just emailed me yesterday saying i will get a reading from her within 7 days..will she really get back to me that quickly?

I was just curious when i did mine, I sit here night after night thinking its never gonna be me again, good things like that dont happen to me, but shes giving me hope that something COULD happen, so only time will tell.

Good luck ladies, and hope we get out BFP very soon xxxxxxx

Finally got my reading from Cheri she said:

They show Jan and GIRL so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in

Makes me feel hopful it could be soon!

she finally sent me my message, she said NOV and girl either conceive month, month i find out in or birth month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->