• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My prediction was...

Butterfly89

Mama of 1
Reaction score
WRONG! From JennyRenny. :( I don't blame her, I know the future is malleable. But I just hope she is not scamming people. I don't care too much since I know psychic readings are ONLY for fun and entertainment, but.. meh. I have to say I'm disappointed I got the reading months ago so I was hoping..

But I've found out I will literally never get pregnant. Like there is 0% possibility. So I really am skeptical of psychics now since I had two say I would.

But I've found out I will literally never get pregnant. Like there is 0% possibility.

I'm assuming a doctor said this? How do they know unless you had a hysterectomy?

Hopefully their wrong.

They aren't wrong. I have short tubes that are all twisted up and cannot be fixed and my uterus is backwards and extremely weak, so I can't sustain anyway. :( But oh well.. I have other plans now. I am going to save up money, drop everything, and travel on my own! That is something moms can't do.
so sorry :cry::hug:

It's ok hun. I refuse to believe it, so I'm going in to harass the fertility clinic for more answers, lol. That doc was not very clear and he kept switching back and forth talking about my kidneys to my reproductive system so I don't really know which tubes he meant, but I assume he meant the ones from the ovaries... I don't even know, how bad is that?

>_< I was just too in shock to pay attention. Next time I get results, I am bringing OH to listen for me.

It's ok hun. I refuse to believe it, so I'm going in to harass the fertility clinic for more answers, lol. That doc was not very clear and he kept switching back and forth talking about my kidneys to my reproductive system so I don't really know which tubes he meant, but I assume he meant the ones from the ovaries... I don't even know, how bad is that?

>_< I was just too in shock to pay attention. Next time I get results, I am bringing OH to listen for me.

I Would go in for a HSG , that will give you a clear picture of your tubes and uterus. I dont know what type of scan the doctor did but I herd they cannot clearly see the tubes by ultrasound. I also know women with a tipped uterus can get pregnant , many do and go on to carry to term. if your concerned about the uterus being weak raspberry leaf tea can help strengthen it. but I am not sure how he would have guessed its weak.
I would find a better fertility clinic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"