my promise to my toddler.

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
I have been vile the last 3 days. Dead short fused, ratty and Sooooo tired (I am 29 wweeks pregnant) Poor rylan has been amazing but I feel so guilty. He has been left to play on his own a lot and from 4pm- bedtime (when his dad comes round) has been the highlight of his day. I've made sure he's had plenty of cuddles and we've had snuggles with the films off the sky box (ive finally found something he's scared of...the sharp tooth off land before time lol) but either his behavior is getting worse or my patience is getting thinner...either way I think he's craving mummy and then I've barely been there

I just want to enjoy my son before his brother arrives. Make memories to last forever. That is why I promise that on the next sunny day, we will go to the beach...just you and me. We will build sandcastles, paddle in the sea...both the things you love. I will put the fact that I'm knackered and in pain to one side for the day and concentrate on making you smile from the second we leave the house to the second you fall asleep at night.

That is my promise to you.

Awww. That's lovely. Equally try not to be too hard on yourself, being pregnant with a toddler is bloody hard!

Ahhhhh bless you. We all have bad days so don't beat yourself up Hun. Your promise to him is amazing x

This brought tears to my eyes. I'm not pregnant, just a bit down at the moment and i've been the same with my daughter. I feel terrible and i'm going to join in if you don't mind and I promise my gorgeous girl that tomorrow we will go to the park and we'll go play with her cousins and I'll get down on the floor to play, and I wont shout :nope:

Aww that's so lovely. Don't be too hard on yourself though, we are all short-fused at times :hugs:

Aww that is a wonderful promise, but don't feel so bad. You have a very good reason to be tired!:hugs:

Nana baa baa (my mum) is coming with us too as she misses out on stuff with rylan and I figured I could do with a hand hopefully the weather will pick up soon!

Sounds like a lovely time hun-- we ALL have moments we are just pushed to the edge. It's not fair to LO- or us... but it happens. We just do better for it.

Massive hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->